robbo333

Re: Alternative to Gardiner brushes
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2022, 09:02:17 am »
I use the extreme sills, both flocked and medium for 95% of my work.
On old square lead, I find the old supreme (with black inner bristles) is far better than the newer one. It's also my favourite brush for soffits and gutters etc.
I also have an Xline brush with the rinse bar and it's a good brush, but I just prefer my extremes with 2 standard jets on a high flow.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Steven Biggs

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2022, 05:24:36 pm »
My son cleaned our windows this morning with my new extreme cill brush ,  he said the same as me , just feels a bit clunky on the edges of the frames . Think it must be when you have used the regular cill brush with bristles on the sides for so long it probably will .

dazmond

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2022, 09:25:14 pm »
It's either a stiff standard xtreme brush or a stiff supreme for all my work.these are the only brushes I use these days for window cleaning...

I'm long past trying every brush on the market!😄
price higher/work harder!

zesty

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2022, 03:17:16 pm »
Xtreme tapertech hybrid for everything.

NWH

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2022, 03:37:18 pm »
I wouldn’t give employees extremes give them something slightly heavier so it flattens more on the glass and scrubs harder,I’ve had to go back and get some done again due to the fact it was being used like a mascara brush lol.

Smudger

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2022, 12:33:39 pm »
What's with all this staff malarky ?

for years you've claimed its a fools game to employ.....

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: Alternative to Gardiner brushes New
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2022, 08:16:13 pm »
Well, after all that I've ordered another supreme!😁
You just can't buy any other brush which has any meaningful amount of side splay! Only other option is Vikan at double the weight. Been using a dupont Ultimate last 2 days and it just feels so restricted in it's ability to get into tight corners and sash runners. It also bangs and rubs frames SO much more than a Supreme!
Looked at every brush on the market, the Tucker looks terrible- cheap looking with hideous jet placement. What I've noticed is that none of these rectangular offerings appear to have any useful amount of side splay? I'm sure even Gardiners rectangular  used to have more side splay?
I now wish I had tried one of those 'aerial' brushes that Richard (TecBuk?) used to offer. Thinking back, I reckon they would have been pretty good- although the stock was pretty brutal.
I'll say it again, just incase Alex or any other manufacturer/retailer is listening😁 there is huge potential in the supreme stock format, this style of brush needs developing, it's potentially the brush to eclipse all other 'every day' brushes- at least!!😎👌
Comfortably Numb!