NWH

Re: Cancels Galore
« Reply #500 on: November 07, 2022, 05:00:49 pm »
At this moment in time we can’t be 100% sure what will happen I am just saying looking at what’s going on it’s not all bound to be positive you need to be realistic,let’s have this conversation in the new year maybe.

Splash & dash

« Reply #501 on: November 07, 2022, 05:59:46 pm »
At this moment in time we can’t be 100% sure what will happen I am just saying looking at what’s going on it’s not all bound to be positive you need to be realistic,let’s have this conversation in the new year maybe.

I agree none of us know what might happen , but I won’t be accepting any changing frequency from 4-8 as I said earlier the  8 weekly will be got rid of next year as we are so busy with 4 weekly , ime selling a load of work off and that will be added to the list that goes . I will be very surprised if we have any issues as have put up every job we do over the last few months and 99% we’re happy with it expecting a rise and some Evan put up their own price . But as I say time will tell .

dazmond

« Reply #502 on: November 08, 2022, 08:38:45 am »
It’s inevitable cleans that are monthly etc will get pushed back been saying this for months.

You ve been saying it for years not months!😄

Very few of my 4 weekly jobs switch to 8 weekly (I only have 2 that do this in the winter months).
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #503 on: November 08, 2022, 10:07:53 am »
Far more factors involved this time though Daz never know might be some good offers on for the Maldives 💪

deeege

« Reply #504 on: November 13, 2022, 08:23:22 pm »
Lost a few to house moves and gained a few, but the new enquiries have been veeeeery quiet for a few weeks now.

Have also lost a good sized commercial job to someone cheaper, multi sites, was worth roughly £400 a month so not ideal.

Ouch!that's  not far off £5k a year.....all my work is smaller and cheaper so no big hits in income when I lose one or two

Well well well. Seems the new guys weren’t upto much. I’ve been asked to take on this work again and have negotiated a slight price increase.  ;D
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #505 on: November 16, 2022, 05:41:06 pm »
Far more factors involved this time though Daz never know might be some good offers on for the Maldives 💪

I wouldn't go back to the Maldives again mate....too many other places I'd like to visit!it's just water and small islands and the sealife...nothing else there!plus I think it's too far to go and very expensive
price higher/work harder!