NJWindowCleaning

Re: health insurance
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 10:44:04 pm »
Would not bother with health insurance at all.
When you first ever clean your first property you should of already answer the pro's and con's of this business and done power points like if i had a accident what would i do for income while recovering, I would open a bank account sole for this purpose everything you spend need to pay like rent / mortgage, electric, gas, water, tv licence home insurance policies (if you have them) food shopping and even your daily newspaper etc and this is just some personnel use and then you got to think about business expense etc.

My apoligies for this long winded  ;D ;D

KS Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 11:36:57 pm »
When you first ever clean your first property you should of already answer the pro's and con's of this business and done power points like if i had a accident what would i do for income while recovering, I would open a bank account sole for this purpose everything you spend need to pay like rent / mortgage, electric, gas, water, tv licence home insurance policies (if you have them) food shopping and even your daily newspaper etc and this is just some personnel use and then you got to think about business expense etc.

Yes, I took all these things into cosideration................then got myself some insurance ;)

H2GoKent

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 06:32:54 am »

Sorry but I don't see how thinking about what you need will help you get it.
I'm sure most of us have seperate business and personal accounts, but even if you thousands in your business acct it wouldn't last long without you putting money in it.

If you could pay a reasonable premium it would be worth it for the peace of mind, that after all is what insurance is about.
I've got 3 kids and a  missus I wouldn't want them to scrape by just cos I didn't plan well
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence

Mike #1

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 06:55:30 am »
M and m and G Brookes would you mind telling me who your cover is with as it sounds like the kind of thing I need. Cheers

I am with www.unum.co.uk   ,  i got my insurance through www.lifesearch.co.uk  which is a top adviser company i will always use lifesearch they are top guys who are really helpful and friendly and get everything sorted nice and easy.    MIKE

H2GoKent

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 07:01:08 am »
Cheers
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence