richardc1983

Smoke machines and windows
« on: January 06, 2005, 11:12:52 pm »
Im talkin about smoke machines, what u get in night clubs or discos.  Well ive got one in my flat cos we have some pretty mad parties.  And at the next day wen im cleaning up, i notice that the windows look like they are steamed up but its a thin film of smoke fluid fluid thats got onto the windows.  Is there anything thqat can be put on the windows to stop it gettin on there.

Rob_B

Re: Smoke machines and windows
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 06:35:51 am »
I used to do a night club with 3 really big mirrors in it, gg4 was the best thing to use, the mirrors were terrible the next week if I used fairy. The owner said it was bad after the first night. GG4 seemed to last the week.

richardc1983

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 03:56:36 pm »
I used to do a night club with 3 really big mirrors in it, gg4 was the best thing to use, the mirrors were terrible the next week if I used fairy. The owner said it was bad after the first night. GG4 seemed to last the week.

Well whats GG4 i know nothing about window cleaning but i just clean my windows with fairy/washing up liquid, does good job normally.  Anything i should mix in with it.  Just seems taht windows and glass tables attract the smoke.

Rob_B

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 04:47:56 pm »
gg4 &gg3 are a window cleaning detergent, which don't leave the film on the glass that washing up liquid does.( this is what the smoke is sticking to)

It's pretty pricey if you don't clean windows so I would advise ecover washing up liquid, it doesn't seem to leave as much of a film on the glass as fairy.

Duke

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2005, 04:58:05 pm »
dunno...but the parties sound good...stuck for partiers ?

richardc1983

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 12:49:55 am »
dunno...but the parties sound good...stuck for partiers ?

Yeah there parties are mad, just like a club wen its goin.

Got a full lighting rig setup, air conditioning, massive club standard speakers.  We get decks round as well. 

U can understand why im sick of cleaning the windows lol!