rosskesava

Re: WFP...Oh dear
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2005, 11:17:41 pm »
There's 3 of us.

The safety issue. Believe me that is why I'm interested in WFP's. I just want to throw away the ladders.

Sorry - I don't mean to be rude and maybe I'm using this forum a little to far in expecting answers to my specific enquiry.

A lot of our commercial and resindentual work ( because of parking problems) we have just cannot be done with WFP so I'm looking into buying something expensive that won't be used all the time and I have to persaude the two I work with that it is worth the outlay.

I have phoned 2 companies and all I kept saying was 'what's the cost' etc and neither would be precise either about cost and running costs or about is it the best for our outfit.

Sorry if I sound a bit sharp but any info is really appreciated or is it a case of each business is unique and I'll just have to assess things for myself based on the postings I have read?

Or should I just take a jump in the dark and trust what I read on this forum?

I'm tempted to do that but how much do I spend?

Thanks.

ross

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2005, 10:55:53 pm »
If you have to persuade the 2 your working with- you have a partnership or worse a committe of more than one, If you decide to go wfp thats your decision.
Running costs are marginal.
Do not take a jump in the dark. You seem to already have asked yourself the question, its you that will have to decide.
Not the answer you wanted but as a hint your heading in the right direction.

Ian Rochester

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2005, 04:57:24 am »
Ross, have a look at the cleantech website, they supply, and if it's a van mount system you are after, they will fit very good systems for you from £1150 - £2500.

ICG

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2005, 02:16:32 pm »
I have phoned 2 companies and all I kept saying was 'what's the cost' etc and neither would be precise either about cost and running costs or about is it the best for our outfit.

The company I chose for my system were the opposite, prices we all there, when asked. I have an objection to buying products without a price tag on them, it suggests to me that the seller is seeing how much he can screw out of you!

And, beware of those who try to blind you with science, like how much pure water it produces an hour, or the resin costs, etc, keep your eyes and ears open!

PM me if you'd like the details of the company.  ;)

Doug.

petski2

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2005, 02:24:53 pm »
Im in the same position.All I want is a 400ltr tank and a pump with any fittings but nobody seems interested in giving me a price.Doug could I have the details of the company cheers.
Pete

ICG

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2005, 02:46:24 pm »
No worries, check your PMs.  ;)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2005, 05:46:18 pm »
I used Peter Fogwill at Aquatec for my trolley system  last month - but he does trailer and van systems as well and you get solid advice with the prices!
It's a game of three halves!

Ian_Giles

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2005, 10:42:40 pm »
I can only big up Peter too, not always easy to get hold of (he has to earn a living) but he is one helpful guy.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

sue bell

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2005, 07:36:06 am »
COULD YOU HELP ME PLEASE......I NEED A RISK ASSESMENT ON THE WATER FED PLOE HAVE YOU GOT ONE YOU COULD GIVE ME A COPY PLEASE.

THANK YOU SUE ???

james44

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2005, 12:38:13 pm »
Roy 400ltrs  a day how many houses do you do with that amount, and how long did this last you when you first started wfp

Roy Harding

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2005, 01:13:03 pm »
Its difficult to say in houses as a lot of my work is one of properties some large and some very large.

But 400ltrs would earn me on my own about £175 - £250 and somtimes £370 in 51/2 - 6 hours work. :)

The area were I live is very expenseive so the prices are right up there.

sue bell

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2005, 02:18:01 pm »
Roy.....Do you have a risk assessment for the water pole system. If so could you be kind enough to let me have a copy please.......ta Sue

Roy Harding

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2005, 04:23:23 pm »
Hi Sue I have modified the one that is in the document area. If you personal mesage me your email I will send it you. :)