Moderator David@stives

Re: Is there anybody out there ????
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 02:36:52 pm »
My customers dont care how i clean there windows , they just want them clean.

I can clean trad as good as wfp, those who think wfp is superior may not have a good squeegie  technique.

I choose to use wfp where ever i can due to safety and laziness, i use about 600 litres a day, some times i know i will be a lot faster with a ladder, but that does not concern me.

I know i am happier generaly cleaning with wfp, it takes less thinking about, basically when you have analysed the method , it is just point and squirt, simple as that.

I earn more money with wfp but that is due to renewed interest in the job and having more energy to work more hours rather than wfp being faster.

On 90% of my work wfp is no faster than trad.

I would reccommend wfp to anyone for one reason only SAFETY , that is a good enough reason for anyone, it only takes one fall from above say 12 feet to totally ruin your life.

Get wise, get smart, get wfp

Dave

Pj

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 03:04:17 pm »
I think that just about sums it up!

groundhog

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 06:34:01 pm »

WHO ARE YOU CALLING SUNSHINE? >:(  MR PROPOLE AGE 21 AND A HALF!! ;D ;D ;D ;)

You do not know who all the suppliers are on this forum as I know for a fact that many pose as window cleaners to big up wfp. I am merely trying to redress the balance a bit and tell it like it is. WFP is great for large commercial jobs and cerain larger domestics, but in the main if you clean mainly houses you do not need wfp, its nice to have for certain jobs, but you can get along quite nicely without it!!

As for living in the dark ages MR PROPOLE, I hope you are prepared for when WFP is banned due to the excessive amount of water it uses. Grow up sunny boy ;D ;D.

Thanks Jinky for your kind words, and heres to keeping it real!! ;)

Trevor Knight

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 06:48:37 pm »

I hope you are prepared for when WFP is banned due to the excessive amount of water it uses.

Will that be the same day the local water authorities mend all their leaks and stop wasting billions of gallons each year??

;D ;D ;D ;D
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

jeff1

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 06:56:17 pm »

Oh great, here we go again, I think I am going to go right to the back of the classroom and watch this one develop.  :'(

Best wishes,

Trev
Trevor I though you were going to the back of the class room  ;D ;D

Trevor Knight

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 06:57:31 pm »
I just had a quick sprint to the front and now am back off to the back, WATER BAN indeed lol

;D ;) ;D ;)
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

groundhog

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 10:15:14 pm »
Its on the cards Trevor, you can laugh as loud as you like, but no one can deny that wfp is a big waste of water!!  I hope that there isn't a ban but it could well happen in the near future. :P

P®oPole™

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 10:54:02 pm »
groundhog give it a rest mate.

"trad is best ask the customers" leave it out.

groundhog

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 11:02:43 pm »
Propole if you had read my previous posts you would realise that I have a wfp system, but only use it on my large commercial contracts, I use trad for houses as I find it easier and I prefer it. You were the one who started to sling insults and start shouting. Perhaps I should make allowances as you are very young and feel the need to shout and boast! >:(

P®oPole™

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 11:07:12 pm »
dont slag of how I work then.

I changed my previous post because i can not be asked with this "mines better than yours" lark, just rember alot of us use wfp and for you to say were inferior is wrong, we have all been trad shiners and have now found a more affect working practise, not to say we dont still trad, I still use my squeegee every day.

groundhog

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 11:41:05 pm »
I am entitled to express my opinion, I know it is hard to accept that the job can be done equally well with trad when you have spent thousands on a wfp system, I should know! :'(

P®oPole™

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2006, 11:47:57 pm »
I was going to leave this but I refuse to be mugged off, I’m not going to post again on this tread groundhog, so say what you want lets just be “GROWN UP” about this please.

“21 AND A HALF”
“GROW UP SUNNY BOY”
“IM STILL VERY YOUNG”

Your comments don’t offend me in the slightest it just reminds me that time is on my side, I’m not going to bore you to much, I’ve said it before but it’s a young world hog. The next generation is here and we can do anything you can, look around from the ntl guy who comes to your home to the accountant that you may use, teachers, doctors, police officers, young people are every were and capable of doing anything.

I’m not pretending I'm some big shot, my business is still relatively small, but I’ve got good people behind me and support of a major organisation with endless benefits of advisors, marketing, accountants and solicitors etc and many more business tools.

I have worked hard from scratch to build my little empire, and one day I hope to be one of the big boys, not mentioning names but yea sure I would like to be in the position of some of these guys on here one day, they have done well for themselves and since I’m only 21 and a half as you say I have plenty of time to get there. How much time do you have left?

To succeed in business, I had to employ the on going development and implementation of a balanced and workable set of policies and procedures which helped me deliver the highest standards of consistency in my business performance.
By compliance with such a set of policies and procedures I created a certain level of performance required my employee’s or anyone who works on my behalf to become more professional and effective in all that we do and, indeed, what we strive to do.
This, in its turn, improves the standard of service that we deliver to our customers and clients.

Fair enough put your opinion in but leave out all the “trad is better” crap, and as for slinging insulting comments, I don’t recall doing that even on the post I altered. But as for your comments as mentioned above I’m not offended but easily could have been so why don’t you do a bit of growing up cause if age brings what it has to you mate I’m slightly worried.

You’re trying to be a squeaky and its just not working mate, squeaky can get away with it everyone has kind of grown to love his anti-wfp posts, he is someone you love to hate, but you’re just taking it a wee bit far.

groundhog

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2006, 01:41:38 am »
  ::) Yawn!!  Isn't it past your bedtime ProPole, you have a busy day building your empire tomorrow! ;D ;D ;D

Nighty night  :-*