֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: Making your life easier.
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2023, 05:13:15 pm »
Start half hour later and finish half hour earlier, saves an hour each day!😎👌
Comfortably Numb!

Perfect Windows

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2023, 05:22:50 pm »
Surely you have a filter before your pump don’t  you ?. If so then you shouldn’t need this ?.

Certainly do but this still catches an amazing amount of stuff. I've never had a blocked sprayjet since I started using them.

Vin

deeege

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2023, 05:37:38 pm »
Surely you have a filter before your pump don’t  you ?. If so then you shouldn’t need this ?.

Certainly do but this still catches an amazing amount of stuff. I've never had a blocked sprayjet since I started using them.

Vin

I’ve probably had 3 maybe 4 blocked jets in 12 years of window cleaning. Isn’t this a solution to a problem that doesn’t really exist?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dd

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2023, 06:15:53 pm »
Following on from a thread on here about a year ago, I now use a camping pee bottle when I need to go and being in my late 50"s and on high blood pressure med I need to go far more than I used to. Instead of reeling in the hose and going off to somewhere neatby where I know I can have a discreet pee I now just pop in the back of the van then antibac hands. I genuinely reckon Im getting 2 1/2 to 3 hrs more cleaning time per week within the same time frame, it's been a gamechanger  :). I've also put prices up, get up a bit earlier and restrict myself to only going on  the net during my one break a day (which is now). When going through one of those fed up patches I was spending far too long on the phone, anything but work. As a result of these adjustments I'm getting more free time and feeling the benefit.

Bucket on a belt is great for a discreet wee. And easy to wash out too. I'd never drive away for a wee.  ;D
Why wash it?

Splash & dash

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2023, 06:34:06 pm »

Vin

So how is dirt entering the hose past the filter ?

AuRavelling79

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2023, 07:45:04 pm »
Following on from a thread on here about a year ago, I now use a camping pee bottle when I need to go and being in my late 50"s and on high blood pressure med I need to go far more than I used to. Instead of reeling in the hose and going off to somewhere neatby where I know I can have a discreet pee I now just pop in the back of the van then antibac hands. I genuinely reckon Im getting 2 1/2 to 3 hrs more cleaning time per week within the same time frame, it's been a gamechanger  :). I've also put prices up, get up a bit earlier and restrict myself to only going on  the net during my one break a day (which is now). When going through one of those fed up patches I was spending far too long on the phone, anything but work. As a result of these adjustments I'm getting more free time and feeling the benefit.

Bucket on a belt is great for a discreet wee. And easy to wash out too. I'd never drive away for a wee.  ;D
Why wash it?

:o  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

DJW

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2023, 09:30:04 pm »
Don’t see how you reach it on your belt.

Smudger

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2023, 10:07:33 pm »
I used to use those filters - they are ok - even if you have a strainer on the tank but disconnect your pole hose there is a chance dirt will get into the rectus fitting.

I eliminated this now by not disconnecting the pole hose (very rarely)- this solved the grit in the jet problem

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Perfect Windows

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2023, 12:09:36 am »
No idea why I get blocked jets. I use 100 deg fans. They're pretty fine and they block fairly regularly. With the filters they don't.

Vin

Ggh

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2023, 07:45:10 pm »
Robots.
Z21 cherry picker and operator for hire
From £350/day

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2023, 02:24:54 pm »

Completely stopped using ladders for  awkward windows, that can't be reached with WFP.  :) :)

Same....

As well as limiting add on jobs like f/s/g and conny roofs to 1 or 2 per month.

I also keep my working hours per day to 6 hours (or less)

Obviously using very light poles and brushes and an electric reel.

I can't make my working day any easier these days.its impossible as I've already took the steps necessary to maximise my efficiency over many years.

In fact I've been guilty of excessively and obsessively being over organised in regards to window cleaning.im still fairly rigid in my approach but I realise it's only a small(but still important)part in my life but it's not the be all and end all.

Have a great day chaps 👍
price higher/work harder!

lal

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2023, 12:15:27 pm »

Completely stopped using ladders for  awkward windows, that can't be reached with WFP.  :) :)

Same....

I can't make my working day any easier these days.its impossible as I've already took the steps necessary to maximise my efficiency over many years.

In fact I've been guilty of excessively and obsessively being over organised in regards to window cleaning.im still fairly rigid in my approach but I realise it's only a small(but still important)part in my life but it's not the be all and end all.

Have a great day chaps 👍

Hey Dazmond, just some advice from you please, what light brushes do you recommend for everyday maintenance cleans,
for durability, scrubbing power hot water use.
best regards
Larry

dazmond

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2023, 04:07:57 pm »

Same....

Have a great day chaps 👍

Hey Dazmond, just some advice from you please, what light brushes do you recommend for everyday maintenance cleans,
best regards
Larry

Hi Larry

For me the supreme stiff is the best compromise between weight,durability and scrubbing power.its also great with hot water.this is my main brush for most work with the stiff Xtreme brush for awkward work.
price higher/work harder!

lal

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2023, 06:11:42 pm »

Same....

Have a great day chaps 👍

best regards
Larry

Hi Larry

For me the supreme stiff is the best compromise between weight,durability and scrubbing power.its also great with hot water.this is my main brush for most work with the stiff Xtreme brush for awkward work.

Thanks Dazmond, appreciated.