Moderator David@stives

PRO 10 VacPACk
« on: January 13, 2009, 09:22:53 am »
Has anyone got one ?  or a pro 10 diesel even

How are you getting on with it, I need to buy one soon and I am looking for some feedback

trevor perry

Re: PRO 10 VacPACk
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 04:10:47 pm »
hi dave i have the pro 10 pole and connect it to a portable carpet cleaner i only bought it as a selling point for a large job i was tendering for which i got, in my opinion it is well over priced for what it does the 40ft pole alone cost about £2000 and if the angle you work at isnt correct then the suction doesnt work right, you also cant change the angle at the head in order to clean high level sills so these still have to be done with a seperate pole and a different attachment.
 if you intend doing a lot of high level internal work and they wont allow laddders i find the best way is to use an SL2 with a wagtail attached do a few windows then attach a microbibre to the SL2 with a unger gripper and touch up the odd mark finally running the microfibre along the sill.
  it did help as a marketing tool in getting a job but apart from that i dont think it is much good if you want to ring me and ask any further questions on it then feel free.

better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt