paul alan

Gocardless
« on: November 23, 2017, 08:11:07 pm »
Why is it some customers are reluctant to sign up?

They agree to it and forward the email address to me, then after sending the link and reminders they don't sign up?

Why??

nathankaye

Re: Gocardless
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 08:17:20 pm »
I normally get their mobile number and text them the link instead. The vast majority use smart phones and they normally do it when they read the text. It takes away them putting effort into it.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

paul alan

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 09:01:03 pm »
Good point,cheers!

Marc Stock

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 07:32:08 am »
Go cardless ia great. But i have always used it as a secondary payment method for those who are too busy to remember to pay

johnny bravo

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 06:59:38 pm »
same here,  lots seem to think you can wait till they are ready, then next month they owe 2 cleans.    i have now bought a card reader, sumup
I will be using this after the new year for these customers,  with a added fee to override the fee.
Well thats the idea

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 07:38:04 pm »
Ive also found texting a link better, had the web address for it on my slips for about a year but no one ever bothers. People are lazy you need to prompt them.

tlwcs

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 07:43:37 pm »
Ive also found texting a link better, had the web address for it on my slips for about a year but no one ever bothers. People are lazy you need to prompt them.
Where's the link Adam, is it on the home / dashboard page?

Stoots

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 07:59:24 pm »

I looked for the bloody thing for ages, gave up, looked again and found it

Go to dashboard click "customers",   look on the right hand side green button "add customers" click that and you get link options

tlwcs

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 08:07:29 pm »

I looked for the bloody thing for ages, gave up, looked again and found it

Go to dashboard click "customers",   look on the right hand side green button "add customers" click that and you get link options
Lol thank you.