JandS

First time.
« on: December 15, 2020, 08:33:50 pm »
First for me.....bloke comes out to pay me and leans in doorway talking to me whilst I'm doing upstairs......I step to one side slightly to see what the mark on window is and go up to my knee in the guys pond.......luckily guys wife lends me a pair of his socks and when I say I'll wash them and drop them off next time she says don't bother take it as your Xmas tip.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Re: First time.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 08:39:51 pm »
 :D Some mother's do av em  ;D

tonyoliver

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 08:40:24 pm »
 I remember trying to steal a gnome after a pub night and fell into the pond the gnome was guarding it was cemented into the ground and the pond was alarmed deep and slimy
The people came out mad as hell after me and I made my way off as fast as my little drunk legs could carry me
Those were the days ......

KS Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 08:54:27 pm »
First for me.....bloke comes out to pay me and leans in doorway talking to me whilst I'm doing upstairs......I step to one side slightly to see what the mark on window is and go up to my knee in the guys pond.......luckily guys wife lends me a pair of his socks and when I say I'll wash them and drop them off next time she says don't bother take it as your Xmas tip.
Probably came straight out of the dirty washing basket😆

NWH

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 09:14:33 pm »
She probably gave the sock he keeps with his dirty DVDs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤧 🧦 🧦

JandS

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2020, 10:05:07 pm »
The old sock wank....lol.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

NWH

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2020, 10:48:40 pm »
Yeah can’t beat it 🤣🤣🤣