Tosh

Banking software/website
« on: August 04, 2016, 05:52:57 pm »
Whats the best invoicing and banking software website out there. I currently use Zoho and recently was able to sync my bank account to the invoicing section of Zoho, which is useful for a number of reasons.

Is there anything out there thats really the dogs dangles? And if so why.

I currently use Cleaner Planner for my round management but am a little disillusioned with it in that when Rob was first touting it on here we were promised various management features, despite numerous reminders have simply failed to materialise. We were to have a business page whereby we could assess any changes, particularly financial ones, our businesses had experienced, like you get with Aworka. I was also hoping for some sort of sync capability with invoicing and banking software but that wont be happening now Im sure. It wouldn't surprise me if the CP forum was taken down because the requests punters had just weren't getting addressed.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

slap bash

Re: Banking software/website
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 05:29:07 pm »
These, software chaps all start off well but lose interest when they realize they will not get rich on windy software.

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 06:09:02 pm »
Well he can't have been doing too bad as he recently started charging VAT. What you say though is true in that there seems great enthusiasm at first but it wanes after a while. I'd ideally like to be able to sync by bank account with any software and have a review ability like there is in Aworka of how the business is growing.

*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 08:37:41 pm »
Whats the best invoicing and banking software website out there. I currently use Zoho and recently was able to sync my bank account to the invoicing section of Zoho, which is useful for a number of reasons.

Is there anything out there thats really the dogs dangles? And if so why.

I'm just signed up for Xero which I;m getting very good reports about.

synchs with your bank tp reconcile payments,  and sends invoices too

iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk