Jacqueline Kerr

Re: new leaflets for pressure cleaning, and window cleaning
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 10:39:52 pm »
Someone posted details for a design guy on here. I emailed him and he designed me a fantastic flyer colour both sides for £24.99. If anyone wants his email let me know.
I ordered 30,000 a few week back for £99.00 of flyer zone and delivered 300+ last Wednesday because I had the afternoon off, i've hired someone to do it now!!

Hi Neil

I would be interested in getting that guys email off you.

Cheers :)

Mike Halliday

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2013, 07:19:27 am »
We are getting out about 4000 leaflets  a week out for pressure-washing which is a little less than normal.

We employ our own part time leaflet deliver who works 3 hours a day and we have 2 guys who do 3 hours each on a sat & sun. If you want success with leaflets you need this sort of numbers
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Rob_Mac

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2013, 07:31:40 pm »
Mike

As a percentage split against the carpet cleaning side of your business how does it stack up.

Do you post two leaflets together or a week on the pressure washing  & a week on the carpet cleaning?

Rob ;D

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2013, 08:58:27 pm »
They are a DL size, ( complement slip size) carpet cleaning on one side pressure washing the other.

Although the last 2 weeks I have been using a double sided pressurewashing leaflet going out solus, it has been working fantastic
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Rob_Mac

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2013, 09:52:11 pm »
I always see now as the sweet spot for getting the work in on the domestic.

The winter is definitely over, people are starting to look at the garden and may be getting back into it and they can see properly how green everything has gotten around their homes.

We are going to be stacked this year - different market but I don't see any excuse for people to say they can't get the work in.

I have just had 10 000 commercial leaflets done, picked them up tonight, good quality, good images but specific on chewing gum & graffiti removal.

Looking forward to tramping about the stores with them.

If they know about you - they will call.

Good to see some positive Mike ;)

Rob ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2013, 10:09:44 pm »
I always see now as the sweet spot for getting the work in on the domestic.

The winter is definitely over, people are starting to look at the garden and may be getting back into it and they can see properly how green everything has gotten around their homes.

We are going to be stacked this year - different market but I don't see any excuse for people to say they can't get the work in.

I have just had 10 000 commercial leaflets done, picked them up tonight, good quality, good images but specific on chewing gum & graffiti removal.

Looking forward to tramping about the stores with them.

If they know about you - they will call.

Good to see some positive Mike ;)

Rob ;D

Is that how you get commercial work aswell giving leaflets? Or do you address them to facilities manager? I have never tried leafleting commercial I always email/phone them, hense why I rarely get calls haha

Rob_Mac

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2013, 10:25:15 pm »
There's a game plan going on here.

Never leafleted commercial either but there is going to be more than one angle, they will be leafleted around where we have works going on, sent out to possible clients with a cover letter and or portfolios, anywhere that may want the service.

Rob ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2013, 10:27:43 pm »
 no game plan! Just never thought about different ways but I think I like your idea! Might steal it now haha!

Rob_Mac

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2013, 10:39:09 pm »
I think you misread that - I have a game plan going on!!

You can nick the idea, mine have things like 'Having worked on the Olympic Park' and 'with ongoing works for major supermarkets' on them. That gives them a little clout. The leaflet has been thought out and is very good. Visual.

Get the leaflet right.

At a minimum for me people may read the leaflet and get on the website and increase the traffic, a bonus will be any work gained from them ;)

Rob ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2013, 12:04:35 am »
Mmmm well I'm still small time and haven't got any "on going work" haha ile stick to been a poverty drive cleaner  ::)roll

Rob_Mac

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 05:38:07 pm »
From small acorns grow large Oaks!!!

We all have to start somewhere, I really never cleaned any domestics - we were all window cleaning then and when I priced up pressure washing I was always too expensive!!

Just got another two stores to price up next month  ;D

I never saw my life being like this twelve years ago and I am only just scratching the surface!!

I started my window cleaning round hoping to make £12.00 per hour (I was on £6.00 per hour at work).

Whatever you do achieve, never take it for granted.

Rob ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2013, 04:14:26 pm »
From small acorns grow large Oaks!!!

We all have to start somewhere, I really never cleaned any domestics - we were all window cleaning then and when I priced up pressure washing I was always too expensive!!

Just got another two stores to price up next month  ;D

I never saw my life being like this twelve years ago and I am only just scratching the surface!!

I started my window cleaning round hoping to make £12.00 per hour (I was on £6.00 per hour at work).

Whatever you do achieve, never take it for granted.

Rob ;D

haha nice to here a nice story like that  :-*
 i price everything on my window round at £25 an hour! and usually hit that, just a shame its not 9 hours a days worth! but wont be long:D