P @ F

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

nathankaye

Re: New spraybar looks promising
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 11:39:04 am »
Looks good and might be more suitable for the ones on trolleys as well, as some have moaned about needing the higher flow rate.

It would be nice for Alex's team to make an 18inch version of the first one however. I can see him being concerned with the clients needing an higher flow rate, but ones like me are used to working with the higher flow rate and so there would be a market for it. I for one would purchase them, even if he made it a limited edition to help limit production costs for instance
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 04:08:10 pm »
Looks good and might be more suitable for the ones on trolleys as well, as some have moaned about needing the higher flow rate.

It would be nice for Alex's team to make an 18inch version of the first one however. I can see him being concerned with the clients needing an higher flow rate, but ones like me are used to working with the higher flow rate and so there would be a market for it. I for one would purchase them, even if he made it a limited edition to help limit production costs for instance

We do have a 35cm version in development for our 35cm (14") brushes. We have produced one set of prototypes, tested them and have now made some tooling changes. Hopefully these will then be good for production in the next 6-8 weeks.

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 04:10:51 pm »

We do have a 35cm version in development for our 35cm (14") brushes. We have produced one set of prototypes, tested them and have now made comes tooling changes. Hopefully these will then be good for production in the next 6-8 weeks.

Excellent, thanks for the info.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Simon Trapani

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 05:44:06 pm »
Any chance of a video Alex?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 09:10:00 pm »
Any chance of a video Alex?

You have mail -  :)

bobplum

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 09:59:08 pm »
will there be a rinse bar for your sill brush ! soon :)