wfp master

Re: had enough of aqua-daptor(with pics)
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 08:04:20 pm »
the loop is the only bad thing about a tap on the bottom of pole.
got an a/d but still prefer tap on the pole for on /off.

What loop?

Once the pole is fully extended, how far from the base of the pole should the tap be along the pole hose?  Mine always seems to be too far away from me to easily turn the flow off.  It's normally easier and quicker to collapse the pole right down then either clean the ground floor windows or walk off to wherever the tap is hiding.
tap taped to the pole.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2014, 08:44:58 pm »

[/quote]
ive tried a pole hose tap on the other end of the pole hose and they just keep breaking with getting dragged across the ground!! ;D
[/quote]
no need to drag along the ground

windowswashed

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2014, 08:54:20 pm »
I've had quite a few aquadapters, but I got fed up with the springs breaking. Fitted flow valves on all my poles now, took a bit of getting use to again but I much prefer it as the water flow is more controllable with sod all to break as it's simplicity... cant beat them. No way would I go back to aquadapters again. Nice idea but too much fluffing around with them and no control over how much water used. Flow valve...water flow higher than an aquadapter but turned down for scrubbing and turned up for rinsing....simple.

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2014, 08:56:32 pm »
Be best to fit these as well.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/John-Guest-8mm-stem-to-6mm-Barb-PM250806E.html

dont need em mate with red aqua-daptor pole hose!its doesnt pop out of the tap unlike softer pole hose! ;)
price higher/work harder!

steven 1

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2014, 09:29:39 pm »

screw thread on top broke again today!!and the spring!!this is the second aqua-daptor ive broke in 2 weeks.only used this one for 10 days or so.i bought it last year but never been used until 2 weeks ago.my last one i used for about a year and the same things happened! >:(

ive spent around £250 on aqua-daptors over the last few years.i wont be buying another now.my mark 2 one literally snapped in half after 12 months use.

so both mark 3 XL have broke now.i love their pole hose though.very hard wearing hose.

ill show you what im using now in my next post! :)
How does ironing your problems public sort this?
Just contact me to sort this out, ive had about twenty aqua-dapter break there, but not any more as i have strengthened there since, i am not an enemy, you work with me and i improve, but certainly talking on a forum does not sort it.

Send it back, get a replacement!

Steven.

Lee GLS

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2014, 09:36:04 pm »
Just contact me to sort this out, ive had about twenty aqua-dapter break there, but not any more as i have strengthened there since, i am not an enemy, you work with me and i improve, but certainly talking on a forum does not sort it.

Steven.

Your people skills leave a lot to be desired!!

JackieW

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2014, 09:36:19 pm »
I've never  had a problem with my Aquadapters.

One day I statistically will do I suppose.

steven 1

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2014, 09:41:55 pm »
I know what u mean me and my dad and brother have been through about four aquadaters that have simply snapped in half.
Most have been replaced free of charge love the product but hate it when they break.
They now say no goosenecks and dont shake the brush too hard as it can damage it.
I think the product is too long and needs shortening.
Oliver rise n shine cleaning
 Hi oliver,
Spoke to your dad other day, if your aware of that, and told him we altered there body design where it broke.
true i would not advise goosenecks usually as it does increase stress, but we have tried to address this area.
if you notice the new one i sent you (Black and grey) it has a different design Slot.
Please talk to me so i can address (alter design to improve), ironing problems publicly just undermines a product, not help it, when you work with suppliers like my self you will get a better product.
If a customer said to you, i dont want my windows cleaned, you would like to know why.
If they told you one window was spotting, you would address it yes?
What if they went to all there neighbours saying you was a rubbish window cleaner before telling you the problem first.
Do you understand my view point?

steve.

ben M

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2014, 09:42:35 pm »
Has anyone ever measured how much water is actually saved using these gadgets?

I bet you only save about 5 litres a day, couldn't be bothered with the messing and money wasted when I can just disconnect the hose or kink it.
+1 maybe more than 5 litres a day, but i understand if you are on a water meter you want to save water as much as possible

ben M

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2014, 09:44:29 pm »
I fitted a tap at the brush end 4 years ago, love it.
you mean like Daz?

steven 1

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2014, 09:45:45 pm »

Steven.

people skills?

Window Lickers

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2014, 09:47:06 pm »

Steven.

people skills?
lol.

Says it all.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Dave Willis

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2014, 09:47:57 pm »
Perhaps rename it the Ez Snap?

oliver collins

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2014, 10:03:42 pm »
Hi Steven

You do make a good point about airing views on a public forum.
As I said I love the product and will continue to promote the product to the many other window cleaners that I know.
However you can't stop people from discussing products on this forum as far as I am concerned that's what makes ciu such a good forum.
Having used aqd since the mark 1 which was a bit like iron mans first suite of armour in the first iron man compared to your product now.
And I don't doubt for a second that your product will carry on getting better.
All the best with aquadapter for the future

Oliver rise n shine cleaning

steven 1

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2014, 10:08:26 pm »

Steven.

people skills?
definitely, you are not better than Paul, i know why i won't buy anymore from your company!!!
Ben,
we had 4 employees when Paul was on board, but only 1 on board now due to Costs.
And theft!
Has i realise i cant be as efficient now, but are trying to be.

Steven.

steven 1

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2014, 10:12:00 pm »
What i am saying is aqua dapter as a 12 month warranty and would replace with an update.

Please go down that route.

Steven.

ben M

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2014, 10:13:20 pm »

Steven.

people skills?
definitely, you are not better than Paul, i know why i won't buy anymore from your company!!!
Ben,
we had 4 employees when Paul was on board, but only 1 on board now due to Costs.
And theft!
Has i realise i cant be as efficient now, but are trying to be.

Steven.
Steven,

i am sure you do your best but don't feel offended when someone are not happy about your product! you know your aqua dapter is fragile so don't need to get upset ;)

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2014, 10:16:43 pm »
I fitted a tap at the brush end 4 years ago, love it.
you mean like Daz?

Yep was one of the first things I did.

steven 1

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2014, 10:24:01 pm »
Lol! :)

Not upset, but keep working at improving them, If you get a problem, either a repair or new one.

They no longer brake at the top like dazmonds, thats whats frustrating, but customers have the idea that there all weak in that area when they are sorted now.

Steven.