james peters

Re: When you are a full 1 man band
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2021, 08:20:12 pm »
Everybody judges you need someone with responsibilities or you will be done for,if they have no real reason to get up and get out to work they probably won’t do a lot of the time.
You can’t judge when you interview someone etc Mmm it’s done on a daily basis unless you can read the mind that’s sitting across from you good luck trying to prove they aren’t.

what are you rambling about. ? jees  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SB Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2021, 08:47:06 pm »
Everybody judges you need someone with responsibilities or you will be done for,if they have no real reason to get up and get out to work they probably won’t do a lot of the time.
You can’t judge when you interview someone etc Mmm it’s done on a daily basis unless you can read the mind that’s sitting across from you good luck trying to prove they aren’t.

what are you rambling about. ? jees  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
complete gibberish.

johnny bravo

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2021, 11:39:57 am »
it all depends on your age.    im still on 5 day week.     hoping to sell some after new year.im now 59    i do want to work 3/4 day week .  not full days  but enough to take around £200 a day.      My time working 5 full days are to become less solely because of my age.    Having  more time for going to the gym,    the odd gutter clean etc.   Less pressure completing your rounds in the month.
i can survive on £600  a week   3/4 days work + extra from  gutter cleaning etc

DJW

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2021, 12:37:32 pm »
Yeah but no but, You better watch out because the last person's called me a liar was Bethany Ray, and she ended getting stabbed in the arm with a pencil, but I never done it cos I would Soooo never do that! And anyone who says I did, I'd stab them in the arm with a pencil.
NWH
OH MY GOD! I can't belive u jus sed thaat. jus cus I watch some1 don't mean I fancy em. u no nuffin bout this, so shut up!n stop givin me evils! yer bt no but yer, carlys a bitch anyway she sed sh cudnt go 2 fingys party cos er dad was ill but all he had was a brain hemrig, shudup i wasnt evn ther that girl with the manky fut plays with matches, i didnt smash the window! yeah but no but yeah but don't worry cause i was going cause this shop is well rubbish cause this one time bethaney ray got a saturday job here and someone found a deadrat in the chocolate raisins adn bought it and eat it and came back the next week and says have you got anymore of those chocolate rats, I swear on duncan from blues life
Sha-up, Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, nuffin to do wiv meor my god, oi doen believe it, yer but no but why do you say all that right but destiny right she wo like caugh' gettin' off wit chris right but yer no right yer but no but yer but i ain't even done somink or nuffink so DON'T GIVE ME EVILS! i can't of done nuffin coz u no candice well she snogged destiny by the swings and now every1's goin aroung sayin that she's a complete slag but don't trust hannah coz she plays with matches!
...anyways like, kyle was so like well doggin' I up like, so i said "what you lookin' at? you gurt meader like", he says "dunno they don't put labels on rubbish, like", so i was like "Oooh your like sooo funny like not and i seen you 'round the back of peetzawlut down town with that scutler what works down Asdawl and your daps is like well gay" an ee says "yeah like, bovvered you gurt munter, diesel gettee if you keeps dissing I" an ee was like fretnin to punch I so I says I'll get arr Jordan to spark im out and then ee'd be roight gutted like, cos our jordan is gurt macky
'an well 'ard like...
NWH

Gringo

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2021, 02:19:30 pm »
Think pantomime season has started ::)roll

NWH

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2021, 03:19:44 pm »
That reminds me I need to start knocking doors 🚪 🤣🤣