magic moments

Re: when you started
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 04:47:33 pm »
Thanks ,I am so down with current job think I'm just going to do it,I will have all gear end of next week so will canvass untill then flat out and keep going inbetween cleans .I will need some money by the end of the month so failure will not be an option.

Inside Out

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 06:54:12 pm »
Hi mate,
Have been where you are now. I wish you all the best. I was 'fortunate' enough to be made redundant, so was pushed into getting my bum into gear.
Try and keep your costs low. I have bought flyers, I can tell you, I had far more success where I live with ones I made on the computer myself, and hand cut with scissors. Customers could see I was trying and wanted to reward efforts with custom.

Keep you eye on this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/omnipole-window-cleaning-system-/280811656990?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item4161add71e

From what I have read I think it will be just what you need. I have one the same as well as van syatem. Sometimes its a real time saver.

Email, facebook or message me any time, and I will help with any advice I might be able to give.

Good luck.

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 06:59:44 pm »
go for it mate had been a manager for years just had enough. you start a small round  while still there then get some cash behind you then go full on best time to do it mate get canvassing and leaflets out

magic moments

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 08:11:09 pm »
thanks i have had some real encouragement from your posts...Inside out can i email you a few questions via email,shall i do it through your website as i cant find the address anywhere?
thanks it means a lot.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 08:29:12 pm »
Hi
In kent you should be able to average 10 quid a job, if you need 1000 a month to survive you need to pick up 5 a day. You should be able to clean these in a morning and then canvass all afternoon till you have your next 5....

Its not so hard when you break it down....

I canvass all over the uk for window cleaners and I know this will work if you put the effort in.

If you need any advice on canvassing just let me know and I dont mind spending some time on the phone with you....

Inside Out

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 11:10:15 pm »
yes mate, that's fine. insideoutpm@hotmail.co.uk to save using web link.