John Walker

When unable to do a clean.....
« on: August 21, 2011, 07:37:58 pm »
What do most of you do when you are unable to complete a clean ie.  no access, rains gets too heavy etc etc.

(I'm talking about when you are working on a round and for what ever reason you can't complete some jobs on that round)

Do you leave a note and move it on a complete cycle or do you try to go back as soon as?
BaxWalker Window Cleaning

Pope vader

Re: When unable to do a clean.....
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 07:48:45 pm »
depends on house if cant get access to back,  will do front and only charge for that, if am in mood and its a big job will come back the morning after and do the back,  if rain to heavy, stop and carry on from that point when weather fine

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 11:19:47 pm »
i never stop a job half way through and go back the next day because of rain.i crack on even if its bouncing down or sit in the van until it eases and finish that job that day.

as for bad access jobs i text/phone the night before or get the ladders off and split them and do the old "up and over" routine.if its really difficult to do this then front only.

as for jobs not completed on that part of my round due to extreme weather then i go back first thing the next day to finish off.

i work my round  from A-Z roughly in the same order so i dont get out of sync.i only re jig bigger 6/8 weekly accounts and commercial jobs.there is enough gaps in my working week to make up for lost time due to weather or sat working if im a week or so behind.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

windowkid

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 08:35:39 pm »
leave it  ;D