EVER CLEAN

round for sale offerton stockport
« on: April 25, 2011, 02:14:57 pm »
only a small round on two roads that are dead ends, so no worries about any other w/c working in the area.
the round takes £225 every 4 weeks, the round is all 3 bed semis priced at either £6 or £7
ive always done this round trad and i can do it in a day easily customers are great never had any probs whatsoever, infact i only collect this round every 3 or 4 months after all the customers bills have mounted up
o.k........ in he northwest price of w/c rounds are considerably higher than in the south, and as i am sure you are aware the time of year also determines sale price, i have taken these factors in to account and the asking price is £2000 and this price is not negotiable......for all you cynical people that think this is overpriced, i would like to remind you that a window cleaning round is  worth what someone is prepared to pay
you can be assured that this is a genuine w/c round established for 6 years
email
info@evercleanuk.com
service with a shine !

EVER CLEAN

Re: round for sale offerton stockport
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 02:16:10 pm »
please only respond if you are genuinly interested
service with a shine !

g.brookes

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 03:22:57 pm »
so it takes at least 10 months until you have earnt any money from this? any window cleaner worth his salt would generally pick up about £200 quids worth of work in that time anyway, without it costing him a penny. seems a massive amount of money considering you're not actually buying anything anyway

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 05:53:35 pm »
ronnie.... cleaned 4 weekly

g. brooks....... why bother writing about how much work you can pick up and how its not worth it and youre not really buying anything anyway......the whole point is that its a solid round, with garaunteed income indefinately. so, rather than coming on here making pointless remarks, you would be better jumping in your scabby little van, and cleaning your relatives windows because this is probably the only work you can get since you got caught stealing 50p from an open window.... you muppet
service with a shine !

landy2

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 07:34:54 pm »
hello ever clean just wondering did you price a job up in stockport  a school for disabled children it was a big job i know they had a few cleaners around

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 07:36:57 pm »
no not me pal, i do a few schools in salford and manchester, but never even quoted in stockport
service with a shine !

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 07:39:58 pm »
too busy to take any more work on at the moment
service with a shine !

landy2

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 07:58:24 pm »
did you get that hotel in northenden i was walking up the stairs with her when she said she wanted the outsides cleaned i dont like subbing out raffer just leave job altogher always come backs not cleaned to my standard

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 08:21:30 pm »
yeah i done it for a couple of months, then they requested 3 monthly after i cleaned it up using a 60 ft ladder cos they wouldnt have wfp, and they wanted to drop the price by 20 quid as well.......told em to shuv it
service with a shine !

g.brookes

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 09:58:14 pm »
was merely pointing out the obvious in case any newbies might think its a good deal.  no need to get abusive.  if its a good deal then people will read past my comments and buy the round off you anyway.  therefore you've got nothing to worry about right?

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 10:34:31 pm »
the whole point is its ideal for a newbie to get started, a solid customer base to build on, either by canvassing the immediadte local area, stating that you clean windows for customers in the vacinity, or by getting recommendations by your new clients, its a tactical business move....and i wasnt being abusive, it just pes me off when people like you stop people like me trying to help new window cleaners get 1 foot on the ladder.....yes it will cost them 2k but its a genuine round and im a genuine seller with a good solid round willing to help any window cleaner in any way i can, they dont just get a w/c round, theg also get the help of all my experience not just until the cash is handed over, but for the forseeable future                                                                 and as for you dartford dude....your dad must of had you cleaning windows since you was age 9, because you mustnt have gone to school because there is a B in doubt... you imbosile
service with a shine !

ronnie paton

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 11:14:02 pm »
if the school was for th edeaf i quoted and got it landy ......everclean good on you if you get that price i would get about 400k on them terms....might have to consider selling up

landy2

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 01:54:59 pm »
yes ronnie that was the one i put a big price in as i was not too bothered if i got it was a good job nice and peacefull area  and they was after it cleaned every 3 months after that  hope it goes well for you

ronnie paton

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 02:02:19 pm »
Whats your company name?

Not sure if same job this is every year I think, was it Stanley Rd cheadle?

landy2

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 07:27:22 pm »
yes that was the one they asked for a price for first clean and then every 3 months thats why i put a big price in as it would have taken a good 2 days to do , not short of work would of had to bring in two cleaners and put them on a wage  dont realy like doing that so was not to fussed , you will use some water on it  3  blocks to do them penny stamps will be the hardiest

ronnie paton

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 10:26:16 pm »
ill do them trad proberly bt there getting new windows, i think it will take a day for 3.

i priced it ok if it takes 1 day for three

landy2

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 03:28:44 pm »
i  would of thought it would take 3  to do it in at least 2 days  i think you might of underestimated  how long it would take

ronnie paton

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 07:09:14 pm »
i guess we will see but i think it should be easy enough only one site with difficult windows.

ill let you know how it goes.

landy2

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2011, 02:19:50 pm »
cheers the jobs only ten mins away from me