UK Window Cleaning Forum > Frequently Asked Questions & Useful Resources

been at it for 3 months now

<< < (2/4) > >>

matt:
thanks

we both use a unger mop (sleeve and T bar)
2 X unger squeegees (2 sizes)
a Unger belt bucket
and a 2 pocket pouch (1 for damp scrim and 1 for dry)

thats about it, seems to be the norm around here

shinnyshinner:
Hi matt
do you sell extras on your round say a normal house £8 for windows, sills, and the edge of your windows and offer a service where every 3 months you wash all the frames helping to keep the condition of there pvc also as the session is changing maintaince of the gullys cleaning out so to prevent blockages in the down pipes, and surface water drains say £7 a side these are areas the customer forgets and you can earn a lot of money doing these jobs.
I got my self a brush on a extendable pole only cheap and told the customer of the importance of removing the green of the top of the conservatories.
you have now opened your company from window cleaning to lots more.
hope this helps
Alan

matt:
Hmmmmmmmmm

funny you should say that, we have been asked a few times about gutters and fascias etc

we have said YES, but with time being short we will get around to them, we are currently doing a 6 week turnaround on a round that should be getting done every 4 weeks (though we have taken a fair bit of work of a guy who is semi-retireing)

i guess its just a thing to wait till my mate gets back to full strenght and i get faster

shinnyshinner:
Do you find that you are getting to grips with it and finding your own way to make jobs quicker?
Alan

matt:
In the first few weeks my speed picked up a fair bit

but now i feel i am allmost at top speed doing it the way i do it

this is why i am after idea's from experieced pros  ;), allthough saying that, i guess every1 has there own way

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version