Bay View WCS

Leaflets
« on: February 21, 2015, 05:03:25 pm »
Hey all

I'm just in the process of sorting out leaflets with a view to increasing my round.  I want to keep it as compact as possible so I will be posting leaflets in the streets that I currently clean; then I'll go back within a day or so and canvass the street.

I'm going to pay for a designer but what I'm asking for is help with is pictures, text and the like as I've not done this before.  Also, any advice as to what to include (or what to leave out) would be appreciated.

If you don't want to post here then please feel free to email.

Thanks in advance of your help

Cheers, Tom

KS Cleaning

Re: Leaflets
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 05:07:23 pm »
Ask Dazmond if he can forward you on a copy of the flyer that was dropped through one of his customers doors, they seem to do the trick ;)

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 05:11:38 pm »
Ask Dazmond if he can forward you on a copy of the flyer that was dropped through one of his customers doors, they seem to do the trick ;)
;D ;D ;D

People per hour is good for this sort of thing
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Bay View WCS

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 06:03:35 pm »
;D ;D ;D

People per hour is good for this sort of thing

Yeah that's who I'm getting to design it but they need wording and pictures.

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 06:13:21 pm »
Pictures really should be your own ( not always easy I know ) or the person you are dealing with should be able to use stock images

The script is always difficault too much, too little....  Again pph could help write you "copy"

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk