hooch

diverted calls
« on: November 11, 2008, 08:52:54 pm »
i used to divert my calls from home phone to mobile which cost me alot of money.
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS CARPET CLEANERS THIS IS WHAT YOU DO.
I have purchased a 0800 number which gives me a thousand minutes for life payed £250 for which is diverted to my mobile,so what i do is divert my home phone to my 0800 number which i get thousand minutes so now i dont get big bills from my home phone , INFORMATION IS FREE LADS& LADDIES

CHEERS JOHN

Ricky M

Re: diverted calls
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 03:35:40 pm »
Im looking at an 0800 No. my self , looked at smart No. who did you get that deal with ?

Ricky T
www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??

hooch

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 08:54:52 pm »
Ricky got deal with
 Image Trade Tel 08454680640 a chap called
 Stuart bragg mention my name john from jmremovals i might get credit.
cheers john
GOOD LUCK

Ian Rochester

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 05:32:23 am »
I got offered the same package from a company called Global Communications, they started at £195 + vat, then ran me on 31st October and offered me it again for only £99+vat

Haven't gone for it but may well do in the near future, it sounds like one of these "Too good to be true" deals, which makes me a bit sceptical.

Have you got your's up and running and how's it working.

I've just put that 0845 number into Google search and it comes up with Global Communications, I've looked through their site www.globalcommunicationsltd.com and I'm still sceptical as there's no mention of the deal I was offered!! ???

Ricky M

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 07:56:30 am »
Ian, in sales they show a list price only,  those to good to be trues are just between the seller and the buyer.

For instance a well known company that advertises on TV can take 73% off there list price and still make a profit . so for every £1000 you spend before discounts they earn £730  :o

Ricky
www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??

Mike Halliday

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 04:48:51 pm »
I couldn't find a company who would supply an 0800 number which divert to a mobile without paying a big premium

I use alphatalk and they divert my 0800 direct to my mobile but it cost me a lot of money, they gave me 1000min a month to a landline but said they can't do it to a mobile.

if this offer is for real and they will divert to a mobile I'll definitely get in touch with them
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

JandS

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 03:39:50 pm »
I divert my home phone to my mobile and it doesn't cost that much.
Something like £5 a quarter charge and all diverted calls are charged to your bill instead of the customers.
When someone comes through diverted from my home phone to mobile I just answer it and say can I ring you back in 2 mins I'm just pulling off the motorway.
Just ring them back then on mobile using my free mins.

John
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Ian Rochester

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 10:31:03 pm »
J and S,

I also have divert through BT to my mobile, however my normal monthly charge is currently around £130 per month.  It is still worth it though as we probably secure about £3,000 - £5,000 of work by answering the calls rather than it going onto answerphone

clinton

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 11:48:56 am »
Same here it will pay for itself and if a number that comes up like no number etc i wont answer it as its usually a cold caller selling me stuf :)

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 11:53:43 am »
dunno if a 0845 number is a better alternative for diversions......but i got mine for nuffink...which helps. ;D

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 12:59:12 pm »
I use my residential BT line for my business. By having my mobile number as my Best Friend, I receive 20% discount on the diverted calls.

I have also gone onto the BT plan that offers free normal landline calls. Mobiles are charged, though at a cheaper rate. I also have International calls for 3p per minute 24/7. I've just had my first bill on this plan and I've saved £30+ compared to my typical quarterly bill.

Safe and happy calling :)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

mitch2810

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 09:06:40 am »
I have an 0845 number, which diverts to a call minder service. They work off a script that you provide and tell the caller that one of our technicians will call them back shortly. They send a text to my mobile as well as an Email to my Blackberry and I then contact the caller. This costs me £37.00 per month + 70p per call. This cost is swallowed up during the first day of each month. When I used to leave the answer phone on I would get home and find that I had 20 callers and 2 messages, the rest had just hung up, this doesn`t happen now. Diverting to my mobile used to also cost me because I couldn`t hear the phone when cleaning.
The company I use is Call Angels

JandS

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 11:51:44 am »
Must admit that if I phone for a service such as plumber and I get answering machine I usually just hang up.
Good idea that putting your mobile on as part of your friends and family.
Just ring BT up and tell them you want to have the facility to divert calls to your mobile as and when.
I just get the ringtone up on my phone and dial *21* my mobile number then hash, to put it back on the home line I press hash 21 hash.

John

mark.laycock1@ntlw

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 09:43:25 pm »
does it tell you that the call is being diverted to another phone?
mark

JandS

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008, 06:21:45 pm »
Yes and it repeats the number so you can check you typed in the right number.
Not sure if it's £5 a month or a quarter as wife deals with telephone bill.
Lionheart

Why you pay so much??

John

Gerry Styles

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 09:26:39 pm »
I use Opal Telecom. Diverted direct to my mobile only pay for the calls received
Premier Klean Limited