nextline cleaning

Fogger
« on: October 26, 2005, 02:30:52 pm »
Hi

I just bought a secondhand fogger to deal with problem tobbaco odours for a client ( expensive option i know), i did this because i have a big contract with them and dont want to lose it.

Now that i have a fogger is there anything else i can use it for and what other chemicals other than Prochem odour neutraliser can i use with  it.

Many thanks
Nextline Group Cardiff

jasonl

Re: Fogger
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 06:07:39 pm »
Is it a thermal fogger ,or a wet fogger?
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

nextline cleaning

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 12:20:42 am »
hi

its a cold mist fogger

thanks
Nextline Group Cardiff

Ian Rochester

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 12:49:12 pm »
Use it as an insecticide fogger with pybuthrin to get rid of cluster flies etc

John Kelly

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 11:23:29 pm »
You have to be carefull when wet fogging. It can damage sensitive fabrics etc. Also make sure operator is using a suitable respirator as the fine mist is inhaled deep into the lungs and can cause irritation. We stock air purifiers which can remove tobacco odours permanently.

nextline cleaning

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 07:16:08 pm »
Thanks for advice guys, it all helps.

if you ever need any free advertising let me know and i will put an ad on www.thecleanersdirectory.co.uk for you
Nextline Group Cardiff

cd5000

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 06:38:27 pm »
i use a Aromarite fogging deodoriser, nice earner ( part time) with my office cleaning and wfs.
i use it to rid smells in cars, you can charge up to £15.00 per car, only takes 20 mins per car.

steve

nextline cleaning

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 08:05:33 pm »
Where do you buy it from? and how much does it cost?

cheers
Nextline Group Cardiff

Len Gribble

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 08:36:54 pm »
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

nextline cleaning

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 11:33:23 pm »
can the aromartite fluid be used in any fogger?

Thanks
Nextline Group Cardiff

nextline cleaning

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 11:44:08 pm »
Thanks Len, for the website link part, much appriciated if you ever want any free advertising in "the cleaners directory" let me know
Nextline Group Cardiff

cd5000

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2006, 08:53:12 am »
paid £99 for aromartite fogger and you get 3+ lt bottles of fluid free

give them a ring they might still be selling at £99.00

http://www.aycesystems.co.uk/products/aromarite.html

steve

lee_gundry

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2006, 08:17:42 pm »
steve

does it work well ???

Lee
cumbria

mobile valeting & Power wash Services

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2006, 08:58:50 pm »
Type in "smarter world valeting" into google and look in the air freshner section half the price same job I use mine on vehicles only, the starter kit is first class paid for itself over and over.
Malky
Power Wash,polish & shine

lee_gundry

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 06:29:50 pm »
do these type of foggers work.

do they leave any resedue on dashboard inside windows etc

thanks

Lee
cumbria

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 06:52:54 pm »
In my trade Yes they work no residue left anywhere on vehicle interiors, people on e-bay are selling them for up to £160 in the valeting section, ??? silly people are actually buying them too. :'(
Malky

Art

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 07:34:43 pm »
Hi Malky,

Thanks for the info, i gave them a phone today as i thought these would be suitable for houses, but there not powerful enough, so i'll have to keep looking :(

Arthur

John Kelly

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 11:17:19 pm »
If you need one for houses, give me a ring.

Art

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 11:35:57 pm »
Thanks John i''ll do that

Arthur

ValueValeting

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2006, 05:19:16 pm »
In my trade Yes they work no residue left anywhere on vehicle interiors, people on e-bay are selling them for up to £160 in the valeting section, ??? silly people are actually buying them too. :'(
Malky

upto £345 quid on ebay now, mind you someone has put this up as well http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7585737872

John Kelly

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2006, 03:14:43 pm »
There is a lot of rubbish being written in various adverts stating how "this fogger super heats the smoke which then kills any bacteria causing the odour" Don't be sucked in by this rubbish.
Thermal foggers work by super heating either a water or Glycol based fluid with properly formulated deodourisers. The resulting smoke then penetrates every little nook and cranny coating all the odour pockets (microscopic pores in materials) with a fine coating of the fluid. This goes some way towards eradicating bad odours. They do not and cannot kill bacteria unless you were using an actual product designed for this and for use in thermal foggers, I do not know of one. You would also need to be wearing breathing apparatus when using it.

It is not a cure all and really bad smells can return (smoke, tobacco, rotten meat etc). Restoration contractors use them, but only as part of a complete system.
Also the critical part of these foggers is the heating element. A lot of what I have seen advertised lately are designed for the Halloween Effects market or Disco market. Some of the more expensive disco models are quite good. The cheaper ones are not very good and don't stand up to the rigours of commercial cleaning use. Some of the fluids being supplied are also nothing more than perfumed water. Professional fluids which have been specially developed for fire and odour restoration cost anywhere from £30-40 bottle.

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2006, 03:27:22 pm »
Hi John,
I see where you are coming from but the system I was reffering to I only use in vehicles as per my trade as mentioned in my post, I find them good for deoderising a vehicle on completion of a proper clean they will not mask a smell only proper and detailed valeting will do that.
Malky

John Kelly

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2006, 03:46:12 pm »
Hi Malky

I wasn't refering to any specific machines. Just giving a general view and warning people that there is some junk out there.
Cheers

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2006, 04:06:25 pm »
Hi John,
point taken 8) totaly agree with your post regarding the foggers, there are some junk out their, the adverts on e-bay regarding the vehicle ones claim you can start a buisiness deoderising vehicles and it rids vehicles of bad smells including milk spills ???, this as we know is just not true unless the source is removed the smell stays, stay busy
Malky