CHUCKK

Working in the rain? New
« on: November 24, 2003, 08:19:42 pm »
HI FRIENDS

Today i got pretty wet working in the rain

What deggre of rain do you do you tend to call it quits
my friend will work in any weather but i tend to get the felling that i should back off during heavy rain.

fez

Re: rain
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 08:29:59 pm »
I find that customers don't like it as they feel there's no point in having their windows cleaned. Best not to rub them up the wrong way, they pay your wages! ;)

Having said that, some like to moan whatever the weather! ;D

STEVE71163

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2003, 10:33:23 am »
I agree with fez. The customers dont like it so if i am halfway around a job i carry on but then i pack up.

Steve

matt

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2003, 09:42:52 pm »
We have taken over some1 else's round, he was retiring (well only doing bungalows), this was our first time we did the round

Had some1 in a massive 20 quid a go house  say today they didnt want the windows done, as it looked like rain, ok we said, see you in 6 weeks, and away we walked, she came after us and asked if we could call back when it didnt look like rain

i laughed and said "yes if its in 6 weeks time"....what do they take us for, slaves  :o ::) ??? :-[

STEVE71163

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2003, 04:00:36 pm »
It has been poiring down all day here and i went out to do some banking this morning and i saw two window cleaners working away :o I dont know how they get away with it ::)

Steve

Neil

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2003, 10:16:50 pm »
Steve,
Its been raining all day here as well and I have worked harder than ever. :(
As soon as the wife sees a couple of spots of rain I get a list of jobs as long as your arm. :'( :'(
Roll on dry weather ;D ;D

fez

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2003, 11:58:33 pm »
Steve,
Its been raining all day here as well and I have worked harder than ever. :(
As soon as the wife sees a couple of spots of rain I get a list of jobs as long as your arm. :'( :'(
Roll on dry weather ;D ;D

I had the same problem, I had to pretend that I was busy with "other" stuff - going to the bank, buying window cleaning supplies etc!

I didn't have my feet up honest! ;)