wrighty

NEW PRESSURE CLEANING EQUIPMENT
« on: May 26, 2006, 12:00:25 am »
Hi Chaps,

As some of you may already know I have a cleaning company cleaning windows, pvc, gutters and builders cleans to name bug a few.  I have been thinking for some time now about pressure washing and being a member of the foruns I have been reading various posts.  I still have a lot to read and learn but the biggest thing I and anyone else needs to do is take the first step.  That is to buy top quality, hard wearing, heavy duty equipment complete with sapres to do the job.  So after searching and considering my options I bought from MERRILL FOX.  He really knows his stuff and has a lot of time for you regardless of whether you have spent any money with him or not.  You can ring him or email him and he will more than explain or answer your quieries.  The equipment is to a very  high standard and I bought all the spares eyc that was reccommended to me and I am more than happy with the package - GREAT MACHINERY AND A WONDERFUL ATTITUDE AND MANNERISM FROM MERRIL FOX HIMSELF.  HE REALLY IS A TOP GUY TO DEAL WITH AND I WOULD NOT HESITATE IN RECCOMMENDING HIM TO ANYONE.  My order was sent promptly and arrived within the time MERRILL said it would.

ANYONE WANTING PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT AND ADVICE THEN SPEAK TO MERRILL

THANK YOU MERRILL

Craig @ Platinum   

jay foden

Re: NEW PRESSURE CLEANING EQUIPMENT
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 02:25:02 pm »
hi matey what did you buy off him? he has sent me an email with stuff on. is it cheaper buying it from america? thats where he is isnt it?    how is the stuff working?
jay foden

trevor perry

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 02:57:37 pm »
how much did it cost to import the stuff and did it involve alot of paper work
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

wrighty

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 10:06:16 pm »
Hi Jay,

I bought a Flat Surface Cleaner, Turbo Nozzle, Honda 4000 psi Washer, Bin kit and a load of spares that Merrill reccommended.

He really knows his stuff and is very helpful and friendly.

I reckon I saved a good few quid buying from the states due to the exchange rate and the Equipment was tested today on my first job and workied great.  it was not smooth as it was my first time so took longer to set up etc but once you have done a job you will fing it really easy on the next outing.  The equipment is top quality, it looks the part and works very well.

Trevor,

If you speak to Merrill he will sort the price out with you and the paperwork...... well to be honest there is none to sort out as it is all done for you

Regards,

Craig