P @ F

Set for big commercial ...
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:19:13 pm »
Its that time people , my new contract is on for wednesday , i been out for the stickers and the cones , you know , caution trailing hoses , caution cone warning of cone for trailing hoses ...... H.S.E what a joke !

Rich   P @ F   
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

craig jwc

Re: Set for big commercial ...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 09:20:29 pm »
Rich

I don't think it matters how many signs you have out, or stickers stuck everywhere, someone will still trip over.

I had a bloke the otherday look at my van & the signs , step over the hose then trip over the kerb as he crossed the road because he was too busy watching me ;D

I asked him if he was ok and he told me that if hadn't been looking at the signs & me working using my broom thing to clean the window he would have seen the kerb ;D

I couldn't help but laugh

Craig

carl stanton

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 09:53:41 pm »
ITS JUST ABOUT LIABILITY [sorry i will stop shouting now]
you will always get some numpty do something stupid!  ::)
prehaps you could put a hat out and do a side show for a few extra quid!!

macleod

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 12:39:24 pm »
thats not a reach & wash system from ionic is it?  so why the logo?

mac

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 02:21:53 pm »
This is real..... i clean for one of the biggest food manufacturers in the world........i had cones out,warning signs and the on site hse man stopped me for............not placing a cone 1 meter further up the walkway.....from where i positioned it

Also macleod is right......ionics tucker etc all hold the copyright to all their logos and cant be used on vehicles if the equipment is not purchsed through them beware you may be breaking copyright infringments

P @ F

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 09:09:48 pm »
Im not breaking any laws , the logo is freely availiable on a sign writers cd , its called free ware , my sign writer has used it lots of times and has assured me that its ok , if i get any probs he has instructed me to pass on his number .

Rich P @ F

Jago

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:54 pm »
Rich if you had a pound for that question everytime eh?
Regards J
To Do Is To Dare

P @ F

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 08:49:33 pm »
I WOULD BE MINTED

rICH   p @ f