P @ F

Pole carriers finished .
« on: April 17, 2006, 09:08:45 pm »
Well here they are after a blood blister and two cuts on the hand due to blunt drill bits , wanted to make access to the poles quicker , and it certainly does .
All in all it cost me £52  to free up a fair bit of space in the van and to take a lot of strain off my back  , well worth it i would say !

Rich P @ F
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

P @ F

Re: Pole carriers finished .
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 09:12:11 pm »
couple more , second one is how it used to look .

Rich   P @ F

H h20

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 09:13:17 pm »
Well Rich,not a bad job done there mate,see you don`t bodge all jobs then  ;D,
Gaz, ;)

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 09:32:27 pm »
hi i did a similar thing though inside the van soil pipe drilled hole through a cuboard which was in van and pushed the soil pipe through the hole i drilled then i fixed it to the internal roof of van. 

P @ F

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 09:55:15 pm »
Gaz my man , glad your online , i want some fan jets for all my brushes , i know you put them in your brushes , would you be able to supply me for 4 brushes , i need them quick as poss , mail me the price for 4 sets , i need them for wednesday if thats poss

Rich   P @ F

P @ F

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 09:56:57 pm »
Gaz , we even got the same padlocks !

Rich   P @ F

H h20

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 10:04:01 pm »
Hi rich,yes i did notice the padlocks i thought that pole carrier set up looked familiar  ;D,
and sorry Rich fan jets are a no go i have fitted a couple of brushes with them before but no more,i use pencil jets and find them really good they jet out well,if this is ok let me know,Gaz

P @ F

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 10:11:25 pm »
Gaz out of interest , what would 2 pencil jets cost me , and are they 2mm ?

Rich   P @ F

H h20

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 10:18:31 pm »
Rich,iv`e just emailed you,Gaz  ;)

master cleaner

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 10:22:39 pm »
hi gaz have you recieved my cheque for the tuff brush,i was hopeing to use it this friday but will understand if its not possible,let me know

thanx

gary

Tim Morton

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 10:24:27 pm »
Hi Rich, can I ask you what you do with the excess hose from the pole's, do you just stuff it into the pole carrier? And what did you use to block off the closed end of the carrier?

Thanks, Tim
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe!!
Craigavon, N.Ireland

H h20

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 10:24:50 pm »
hi gaz have you recieved my cheque for the tuff brush,i was hopeing to use it this friday but will understand if its not possible,let me know

thanx

gary
Hi Gary,no your cheque hasn`t arrived yet,i`ve got your brush ready to post,it may be because of the bank holiday weekend,Gaz

master cleaner

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 10:43:51 pm »

thanx

gary
Hi Gary,no your cheque hasn`t arrived yet,i`ve got your brush ready to post,it may be because of the bank holiday weekend,Gaz

ok gaz thanx

the cheque is in  the post and thanx for the brush in advance

i will let you know how i get on with it

gary

P @ F

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 11:40:43 pm »
TIM , the excess hose just slides in with the poles and the end is blocked up with a rubber bung , all from B & Q , i think it was called a reducer .

GAZ , if the pencil jets are 2mm i just want to know the price for 2 jets on there own , i gotta save up if i want your brushes aswell  !   ;D ;D

Rich   P @ F 

newpy

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 05:56:31 pm »
Rich
How secure are you poles?? i see the padlock on the end of you tubes, are the ends of the tubes plastic?? can they just be wacked off with a hammer?? sorry to be a killjoy, but  i used to have mine on the roof, until the end of the pole tube split, i thought to myself this is not a secure enough space to leave over 1k's worth of pole out all night, so i've now got the pole tubes inside!
I don't live in a dodgy area, but you never know, and as insurance companies wriggle out of paying for any claims these days......
Apart from that top job!! Just thought i'd raise the issue  ;)

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 06:31:59 pm »
I must admit that is why i mounted my pole carrier inside just incase someone decides to help themselves!!  :D

P @ F

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 12:11:28 am »
They are not like fort knox , thet are completely plastic and if you wanted to get the poles out you could , i only have them cos it makes it easier through the day , im gonna fit internal switches to the tube caps and wire them to the security soon any way , the wires will have voltage sensors too so if they are cut the bells will sound   ;D

Rich   P @ F 

newpy

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 04:56:17 pm »
What about running a electrified wire around it, that'll give some1 a shock!!
U seen the alarms that are for trailers etc, when a wire connection is broken it sends out 120db! just as a precaution! (feed it through the brush heads and padlocks) Visual deterant
I won't interfere anymore!! just like throwing the odd idea up in the air ;D