Allways Cleaning

Re: Q FOR GAZ H2O
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 03:10:43 pm »
are they good on fuel? mine only does around 32mpg if im good at driving its a nissan vanette e tailgate 2 side loading doors 2.3d no turbo so bit slow.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 03:38:24 pm »
  If you see an easier option tell me !

Rich  P @ F

Rich

If its a bit of a strain lifting poles off the hooks maybe you could fit open guttering into the van to lay poles in that way you could slide poles out holding one end only reducing the lifting

Chris

P @ F

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 09:50:57 pm »
Hi Chris , i thought of that too , the thing is the sides of the van are only pannelled with plastic not ply so it is very hard to attatch anything , the hooks that hold the poles at the moment i welded in but the welds are just begining to break away .
I went B&Q today and picked up the bits like Gaz has , i will post pics of the finished bodge in the morning !

Rich   P @ F   
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

H h20

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2006, 10:40:18 pm »
Hey Rich,it`s amazing what can be done after a few beers some cellotape ,sticky back plastic and a bit of cardboard  ;D,Gaz

P @ F

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2006, 10:52:00 pm »
Hey Gaz , i know mate , i've seen your trolley !    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Didnt mean it , dont cry !

Rich  P @ F 

master cleaner

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2006, 11:37:12 pm »
this is how i have put my brushes in the van i cut a hole in the bulkhead and put 2 drainpipes in it secureing it to the roof it is now a doddle to get the brushes in and out and i also dont have to remove the brushes for security a weekends.

thanx

gary

P @ F

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2006, 11:47:29 pm »
Hey Gary , nice idea , thing is its all very well havin the poles but your gonna need a tank too you know !

Where is it , i cant see it ?

Rich  P @ F

master cleaner

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2006, 11:51:43 pm »
Hey Gary , nice idea , thing is its all very well havin the poles but your gonna need a tank too you know !

Where is it , i cant see it ?

Rich  P @ F

hi p@f

the photo is a few months old here is a newer one . i posted the other photo because it showed the poles better

gary