lippy

advice
« on: April 13, 2006, 10:14:59 pm »
im going to go wfp ina week or so,any advice or helpfull tips
off any old pro's out there would be a big help. :)

bazzup

Re: advice
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 10:17:02 pm »
theres lots of advice on here but the main one is rinse and rinse again

craig jwc

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 10:00:53 pm »
Make sure you scrub the tops of the frames really well & be careful around vents.

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 11:36:38 am »
take your time on the first clean be thorough even if it takes longer it will be worth it in the long run!  ;D

master cleaner

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 11:39:27 am »
before you go to wfp clean all the top of the frames and try to use gg4/3 if you dont already to clean the windows with this will set them up nicely for you to start with wfp

gary

jinky230

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 10:26:11 pm »
lippy batter thru the numbers and wait for the complaints and sort out if needed, we did it this way and got no comebacks if you muck about it will p you off wfp as the numbers will drop quite a bit, checking and checking will just do your brain in , do the upstairs only at first then progress from there

gg4 is crap not any better than cheap washing up liquid the suds disappear instantly total waste of money

I will probably get shot down for my frankness but hay you are out to make money not pussey foot about
jinky

hope this helps

Tim Morton

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 03:30:55 pm »
Hi Lippy, I started wfp 6wks ago, the best advice i could give you is already been said, rinse and rinse again. Also on pvc frames, be very careful around the vent covers that stick out a bit, it is really easy to brush them a bit hard and its really easy to break the ends off them, dont ask me how i know this!!
So be careful around the vents. Also on the 1st clean, wash the frames of all the windows 1st, then go back and wash the glass, this will let the frames stop dripping any dirty water onto the clean glass.
Lastly, be careful about front doors, a lot of letter boxes leak and so I am very cautious and use less water and often use trad for the front door.

Tim
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe!!
Craigavon, N.Ireland