Out of interest I have knocked up a simple web site about my DIY WFP attemp

http://mydiywfp.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

David Salkeld
Not Perfect - But Honest

brett walker

Re: My WFP Web Site
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 01:05:26 am »
hi david

good start  8) your moving fast with wfp now  ;)

brett

Londoner

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 08:18:34 am »
Good one.
I like the idea of setting up a site.
I have just learned from your website that my pump is upside down - does it matter?

Jago

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 08:58:52 am »
Simple but effective Just Like Me the Wife says ;-)

Keep up the good work
To Do Is To Dare

windolene

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 01:25:13 pm »
Hi,

David, I have basically the same set up as you, being the Unger pole with Gary's brushes. It is not up & running yet but won't be long.

When you say in the absence of my  backpack do you mean it never arrived or your still waiting for it. Mine only took 2 weeks to arrive from the States.

Kevin WINDOLENE.

D.Salkeld_Ltd

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 09:29:48 pm »
Vince,

The pump upside down.
Doesn't realy matter.  Works fine.  Just if there is a leak in the pump water will go in the motor.

Kevin,

The Backpack is ordered from Cleantech.  Payed for but they are still waiting for them to arrive, a month later!! I don't blame them I have dealt with them for most of the kit and always have they are a good firm.

David
Not Perfect - But Honest

matts

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 09:55:44 pm »
David

I think the concept of your website is absolutely brilliant,are you going to add to it as time goes on(as in the pros and cons) of your experiences,your attitude and your customers attitudes towards W.F.P. Well done for the time and effort you have put in to this,just the fact you are sharing this with the forum speaks volumes about yourself.I am still traditional at the moment but hopefully by the end of summer (once i have saved up some pennies) i also will be getting into wfp in some shape or form. I am aiming for Andrew's freedom trolley then hopefully upgrade to a van mount soon after.