Deep Cleaning Solutions

Re: web site
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2014, 11:46:29 am »
Hi Danny.

Apologies if you took offence at the way I answered one of your questions. It came across to me like you where taking the pish, but may have miss read it  ;)

The link works for me  ;D . I will have a look at it.

The website you mention is from the old software as mentioned in the original post we are now using new software. These are 2 websites being built now from the updated software - www.burnleycarpetclean.co.uk and www.wowcarpetclean.co.uk. Their are a few more websites being built on the new platform that I can show later.
David.
Owner of Deep Cleaning Solutions.
Expert in Web Design & SEO
www.rocketwebsitedesigners.co.uk

Deep Cleaning Solutions

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2014, 11:54:08 am »
Oh yes I agree the original site has too much text for even for me lol, but it's a case of if it's not broke, don't fix it and it does very well and is more of a organic site over time really. The new sites are much cleaner and shorter on text as you can see and even though the offer is for 5 pages we have added more free pages over time to add more content for free for many of our customers. We are building a site for a cleaning company in Cornwall at the moment and he can not believe what he gets for the money and keeps asking " what's the catch "  :)
David.

Deep Cleaning Solutions

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 12:19:34 pm »
They/We . It was a They but will soon be a We as I will be taking full control rather than subbing out, if that makes sense. I will be going more down this route in the near future and will also be offering a business booster package for commercial work that's worked really well for us soon.
David.

Mike #1

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 05:42:15 pm »
With respect looks fairly basic about as much as you could do on a website builder like Yola.com or vistaprint all by yourself for £10.00 a month . Mike

groundhog

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 05:46:15 pm »
I would definately recommend Vistaprint, I set up my website a few years ago on my own, it was very easy and with some good photo's it looks great, I have been complimented many times on my professional looking website! And only costs me around £10 a month!

Deep Cleaning Solutions

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2014, 07:06:34 pm »
Yes Mike, no worries you are correct, but the cost is basic and you get lots of freebies included and the established sites dominate their search terms, so it's all about value for money. Like I said, if you want a fancy website pay fancy prices or if you have champagne tastes on beer money then we are not for you. All I know is you will struggle to get what we offer for the same money, trust me I have been there and seen all the false promises!
David.

hasti

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2014, 10:00:45 pm »
www.avondhu-internet.com  Is Mr Nathanael Jones website top man highly recommend as would a fair few lads on here,  He  builds awesome websites and is happy to make changes as and when and small changes are done almost instantly .

I second that, he is making me a website right now and i must say, this man is second to none  :)

groundhog

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2014, 10:05:39 pm »
You really don't need to pay a fortune, my site is as good as any I have seen, gets me loads of work and only costs £10 a month!!  :)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2014, 10:49:53 pm »
Nat, was is the ongoing cost for one of your websites?

£5 a month for hosting is all - - but you've always an option to sort out your own hosting & then there's zero on-going cost,..

ben M

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2014, 11:35:10 pm »

£5 a month for hosting is all - - but you've always an option to sort out your own hosting & then there's zero on-going cost,..
how do you do that?i pay £5 a month, would be better if i can avoid to pay that! thanks.

Mike #1

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 06:39:22 am »
You have no choice but to pay a monthly hosting fee otherwise your site can't be on the web , You need servers to have your site on the web and for people to see it and view pages unless you have a few grand and a spare bedroom . Mike

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2014, 09:22:42 am »

how do you do that?i pay £5 a month, would be better if i can avoid to pay that! thanks.

You need to pay for hosting regardless - but if you already have it for a different website you can stick with that (Often one hosting package will hold multiple sites). Unfortunately though there's no such thing as decent quality free hosting & many of the cheapo options are unreliable & slow. :(

ben M

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2014, 09:23:43 am »

You need to pay for hosting regardless - but if you already have it for a different website you can stick with that (Often one hosting package will hold multiple sites). Unfortunately though there's no such thing as decent quality free hosting & many of the cheapo options are unreliable & slow. :(
ok thanks for your answer

PoleKing

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2014, 10:10:01 am »

Ben-are you with Nat now?
If so, I wouldn't jump ship.
I've had hosting with other people/sites.
The time saved through not having to keep on top of it or them is definitely worth the fiver.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

ben M

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2014, 10:12:14 am »

Ben-are you with Nat now?
If so, I wouldn't jump ship.
I've had hosting with other people/sites.
The time saved through not having to keep on top of it or them is definitely worth the fiver.
was only asking a question!

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2014, 11:20:31 am »
www.ukcheaphosts.com

Anyone using these for hosting, wondered if their £12 a year package is any good or if it's slow and not worth doing?

Mike #1

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2014, 12:32:21 pm »
Either switch over to Nat or TSO Hosting , which was recommended to me by Nat and they do the cloud hosting for Nats sites I believe .

TSO are very professional and answer any questions very quickly from memory I think the support team are their 24hrs to answer email queries . Mike

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2014, 01:28:00 pm »
Yep - TSO host are fantastic - I learned my lesson about cheap hosting & even though TSO costs more than any service I've used previously, its worth every penny.

I'm actually upgrading my package with them at the moment - my VPS server is nearly full already!!

Steve H

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2014, 04:57:52 pm »
Well anyway,
What a lot of debate the website question I originally asked has brought up. Thanks fellas for all the replies and debate going on, its much appreciated and has given me some ideas on how to take it forward - thanks.
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

J.D

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2014, 07:03:33 pm »
You really don't need to pay a fortune, my site is as good as any I have seen, gets me loads of work and only costs £10 a month!!  :)

You can get a better more responsive website for half that price.