UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

New Machine (Prochem, CFR, Stimvak, etc)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mike_Boxall:
Mike, I heard Prochem looked into coal powered truckmounts sometime ago but decided against them! ;)

woodman:
:)Show my age now,

I have had a Stimvak (started with a stimvak junior contradiction in terms as there was nothing junior about it as some might remember) went onto a Prochem infact had several of these along the steameasy range with power brushes,load rubbish they were,the power brushes that is, the machines were fine.
Went on to an Ashcombes,then Hydramaster,Woodbridge Commercial (the southern guys will know about them,not very impressive at all)
Alltec,( Ashcombes in disgiuse) old designs don't like 'em

Somebody has mentioned the Ninja I have one of them now very good machine it is aswell.

It's down to personal preference there is something in what Mike says they do basically (I hate that word) have the same components its just the designs that move on and Prochem lead the way in my opinion and noise is definately becoming a factor.

I think I can see a question coming here :) go on Mike
ask it.

Mike_Boxall:
can I interest you in a truckmount?

woodman:
I knew I had left my self open to that one :)

At the NCCA  exhibition I will be looking into the quick drying methods of cleaning ie  Dry-Fusion.

I have a market for that type of work and if the thing works as well as they say I will give it a go.
I once used the Host method for a while and it was a complete waste of time and money but this system has had great reviews and a massive potential market.

Portables for ever  ;D

Derek:
Hi Mike / Woodman

I remember the Stimvak Junior well, one of the best made machines at the time

I started with Dominators in the 70's (They were marketed by Malcolm Beese of Systematic Cleaners, sadly Malcolm died a couple of years ago.)
I progressed onto the Prochem Super Extraction machine, since then a couple of Extracta Excels', an Alltec Professional Plus and recently the CFR (I still run an Excel, the Alltec as well as the CFR ...not all at once though)

So what about the CFR machine then?

It's a different concept that takes some getting your head around.
Drying times are reduced dramatically and it does the job... the getting your head around bit is the recycled water

This one should be at the show too

Regards
Derek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version