mjm

Which wand
« on: January 26, 2020, 08:43:10 pm »
Iam looking to get a new wand do you recomend the 4 jet wand westpak or  2 jet wand

john martin

Re: Which wand
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 09:49:40 pm »
from cleansmart  ....     
I would get the two jet  ...  its a lightweight good allrounder and the total flow is 3  ..  works well with your pump and  inline heater .
(The total flow of the 4 jet would be 6 )
Also i would get the glide they sell for the two jet  ... its a high quality green glide  , and its on sale now  .
Also get the booster your considering  , it would help when using the glided wand ,  there will be less back effort though.

mjm

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 10:02:50 pm »
Thank you iam getting the booster pod iam going to do the course and the upholstery course and buy a sapphire hand tool    I will buy the 2 jet wand now you have suggested it

Do you suggest the sebo duo also but that it iam out of budget nothing left if I do

mjm

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 10:08:53 pm »
I have the white glide they sell but I can't find the green one I suppose the white one is the same just a different colour

john martin

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 10:17:10 pm »
its just the brandname     :D
http://www.greenglides.com/

mjm

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 10:31:33 pm »
?

john martin

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 10:34:32 pm »
Thank you iam getting the booster pod iam going to do the course and the upholstery course and buy a sapphire hand tool    I will buy the 2 jet wand now you have suggested it

Do you suggest the sebo duo also but that it iam out of budget nothing left if I do

Iv never used the duo  ,   someone might tell u if its any good  ,  or you could just agitate with a groom  brush until you get some some money to get a low speed rotary and brush / pad   or a TM3  etc

john martin

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2020, 10:35:53 pm »
?

greenglides make the white one  ... they are all white 

mjm

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 11:00:35 pm »
I have the white glide they sell but I can't find the green one I suppose the white one is the same just a different colour
        thanks I have always brushed in iam upgrading at the moment so I  don't have  room in van for rotary the duo us small enough to fit in       cheers

Kinver_Clean

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2020, 10:26:06 am »
Save your money for a TM3 or similar.
Duos are for domestic occasional use and are far too lightweight and awkward to clean.
God must love stupid people---He made so many.

mjm

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2020, 02:14:40 pm »
I was thinking that  because most of my cleans are yearly and don't need agitation anyway so iam going to leave it and stick with brush for now 

Thanks anyway