Forum Admin

Re: whats the best way to get new customers?
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2003, 10:49:46 am »
Hi Wazzastud!?
Why dont you share your ideas here? We have some very experienced window cleaners on this forum and they may be able to offer you some help too!
Forum Admin

ps This is a professional forum - people might take you more seriously with a more professional user name (just a suggestion! - you can change it from within the profile link.

BeeClean

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2003, 07:24:05 pm »
Has anyone here tried advertising in supermarkets on their card index system?

DerekW

Advert : whats the best way to get new customers?
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2003, 07:37:29 pm »
All, please see attached business opportunity :

==================================

Introducing the Superb Hydrotech UK 'Drive Master' and 'Gum Master' pressure cleaning systems. These systems offer a real business opportunity as weather and pollution take their toll on hard landscaping.
The refurbishment of driveways is an untapped market. Large quantities of chewing gum are thoughtlessly discarded each day onto our streets and public areas. The Hydrotech UK 'Drive Master' and 'Gum Master' cleaning systems enable you to clean all types of hard surfaces such as block - paved driveways, stone patios, tennis courts, tarmac and concrete surfaces and even timber decking.

The 'Gum Master' system also enables you to remove chewing gum from pavements, public areas, football ground forecourts, fast food drive - thru's, supermarket car parks, and motorway service areas etc ..

These systems will enable you to clean petrol station forecourts, including the high - level canopies and price signs from the safety of the ground. You can also clean conservatory roofs, both domestic and commercial, ie: garden centres and pub restaurants.

Graffiti is also easily removed from all types of surfaces on ground level, on walls, and also on any metal surface such as bridges, park gates, bus stations, telephone kiosks etc.. the scope is quite simply, enormous !

The Hydrotech UK 'Drive Master' & 'Gum Master' systems are completely self - contained with their own power and water supply, and delivered ready to use on a gleaming purpose-built trailer and represent a unique and very profitable business opportunity.

Contact us now on 01625 820418 to arrange a free demonstration and we will show you how you can quickly achieve a substantial and long - term income.  
 www.hydrotech.org.uk
e-mail : info@hydrotech.fsworld.co.uk

steve_tyler

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2003, 01:04:28 am »
this thread should now ask.....whats the best way to get 2000 new customers ;D

pristineclean

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2003, 01:05:05 pm »
I picked up this link from the carpet cleaning forum, and it has a comprehensive section on how to get and retain customers
http://web.archive.org/web/20010611091652/members.nbci.com/UphCleaner/

Callum

luap

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2003, 04:41:48 am »
i think this post best illistrates why a board with a seperate slots for different topics  is needed.....one thread....three different replys(threads) ???

paul.

luap

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2003, 04:46:43 am »
by the way ....there is a prize for the first one to spot who is not had a pint before they posted.

any posts that have been edited will not be eligible to go into the final draw.

this decision is final  and will have no repeal.   the committee.

donmagsino

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2006, 02:36:52 am »
Hello Chaz.

Thank for your email when you said that the best marketing strategies are:
1. yellow page     2. leaflets            3 cold-calling

Where do you get the names and contact numbers of people you are going to call? Thank you ;)

LSB

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2006, 03:06:58 pm »
I did a lot of door knocking and leaflet drops when i started out and found it very successfull . I couldnt afford yellow pages back then , but find that is does get me a lot of business , there are plenty of  w/c s near me but they dont / wont pay to advertise ! The very best way to get new customers is by word of mouth and reccomendations , so always leave your number and ask them to pass your info on to any family , friends and workmates , you can always offer them discount etc for any referals ( i dont , and no-one ever asked for one ) . Good luck !