dazmond

Springs here lads!!
« on: March 05, 2024, 07:07:16 pm »
Fantastic day today!First day I didn't need my coat after 11am!Sun felt a bit warmer,customers happier,chattier and didn't get wet! 8)

Only frustration was it took me an hour to get my pump working this morning(controller stuck on PS)and it just wouldn't work.in the end I unscrewed my heater cover and wiggled the hose going into the pump and it kicked into life!must of been an airlock or blockage of some sort.

Anyway hope all you window cleaners had a great day!👍
price higher/work harder!

zesty

Re: Springs here lads!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 07:18:52 pm »
Grim up north mate.

I’ve had my coat off loads of times this winter  ;D

colin bird

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 09:21:05 pm »
Us southerners  don't  wear coats !

Stoots

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 09:14:39 pm »
It is a bit better when the sun comes out that's for sure.

zesty

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 06:26:53 am »
It is a bit better when the sun comes out that's for sure.

Makes a massive difference.

I find the winters long these days.

Spruce

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2024, 03:20:58 pm »
Sun! What sun?
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 04:05:32 pm »
Sun! What sun?

The weather has been fantastic all week in the North West!First week I've not got wet at all for a long time.😎....

Finished at 2pm today until monday.its gone really cloudy here now and looks like rain is forecast soon.

Hope it doesn't though as I need to cut my mother's lawn tomorrow,clear her gutters, fix one of them and clean her windows(trad).she lives in a bungalow so i like to keep my hand in with the squeegee skills!😉👍

Slacky

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2024, 04:49:38 pm »
Tomorrow’s looking grand down here weather wise.

Smudger

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 04:57:00 pm »
Looking like a tenners worth here 😜
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NBwcs

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2024, 11:22:37 am »
Fantastic day today!First day I didn't need my coat after 11am!Sun felt a bit warmer,customers happier,chattier and didn't get wet! 8)

Only frustration was it took me an hour to get my pump working this morning(controller stuck on PS)and it just wouldn't work.in the end I unscrewed my heater cover and wiggled the hose going into the pump and it kicked into life!must of been an airlock or blockage of some sort.

You might have spoken too soon Daz, rumblings on line of a once in 250 yr weather event coming our way, expected to bring very cold conditions, time for a new gortex jacket Daz, can't have enough of them.  :)

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2024, 02:59:03 pm »

You might have spoken too soon Daz, rumblings on line of a once in 250 yr weather event coming our way, expected to bring very cold conditions, time for a new gortex jacket Daz, can't have enough of them.  :)

Have you been reading the daily whail again?🤣🤣

NBwcs

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2024, 12:48:23 am »

Have you been reading the daily whail again?🤣🤣

Certainly not, id rather read the beano, its more believable.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/extremely-rare-sudden-stratospheric-warming-173633180.html

dazmond

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2024, 08:31:41 am »
Lovely sunny dry day today.make the most of it lads! 8)

Shorts time!

NBwcs

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2024, 10:33:52 am »
1st day this year I've applied sun cream, got to be encouraged by that  :)

Edit;  and now I've got my scarf on :-\

DJW

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2024, 11:31:30 am »
Hosepipe ban starts beginning of April.

DJW

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2024, 01:51:28 pm »