Bungle

Re: 60k a year and skint!
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2024, 01:32:46 pm »
I like to enjoy the fruits of my labour. House improvements, expensive cars, holidays. The wife has just had to reign me in as I was about to buy a new car, I still might if I can talk her round😆. As the saying goes, there are no pockets in a shroud!

What are you looking at getting ? Not a T ROCK I hope 😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣…A Porsche Macan GTS,  part of the VW group right enough😁

The Audi SQ5 is very similar, the Porsche is nice but a brake service is very expensive 😰😰😰😰as is all service costs with them , the nearest dealer to me is 110 miles away .
Had an SQ5 from 2015-2018, decent car but the Porsche is on a different level. I agree servicing is very expensive nowadays for the premier marques, a bit of a rip off to be honest. I have 2 dealerships within 30 miles and  4 within 100 miles🤤

You want one of theses 😂😂

Post some more pics of your Porsche splash. I want one 😍

Will these do ?

Ver ver nice! How much does it cost you to tax and insure it?
We look at them, they look through them.

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2024, 04:48:18 pm »
I would guess Tax will probably be around £580-£600 as you pay £390 additional road tax on a car over £40k

I would guess insurance is subject to the individual age where they live etc,etc.

Fair play @splash & dash looks like window cleanings been very good to you the car is lovely but the house looks really nice..I would guess that’s a million plus property down there.

Shrek

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2024, 05:04:15 pm »
I would guess Tax will probably be around £580-£600 as you pay £390 additional road tax on a car over £40k

I would guess insurance is subject to the individual age where they live etc,etc.

Fair play @splash & dash looks like window cleanings been very good to you the car is lovely but the house looks really nice..I would guess that’s a million plus property down there.

It’s also handy when you get paid 50k a year to be a full time fireman but do window cleaning instead and still get paid from both 🤑

Splash & dash

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2024, 05:07:58 pm »

It’s also handy when you get paid 50k a year to be a full time fireman but do window cleaning instead and still get paid from both 🤑

Ime a retained watch manager not whole time . And certainly don’t get 50 k per year from the fire service wish I did .

Splash & dash

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2024, 05:08:38 pm »
I like to enjoy the fruits of my labour. House improvements, expensive cars, holidays. The wife has just had to reign me in as I was about to buy a new car, I still might if I can talk her round😆. As the saying goes, there are no pockets in a shroud!

The Audi SQ5 is very similar, the Porsche is nice but a brake service is very expensive 😰😰😰😰as is all service costs with them , the nearest dealer to me is 110 miles away .
Had an SQ5 from 2015-2018, decent car but the Porsche is on a different level. I agree servicing is very expensive nowadays for the premier marques, a bit of a rip off to be honest. I have 2 dealerships within 30 miles and  4 within 100 miles🤤

Will these do ?

None of your business 😂😂😂😂

Splash & dash

« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2024, 05:10:15 pm »

No the  house isn’t worth anything like that if it were on the coast then yes it would be .

Bungle

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2024, 05:23:28 pm »

Will these do ?

Some pictures of the cockpit please 🙏 I want this car 😍

Splash & dash

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2024, 05:35:45 pm »

Will these do ?

Give me your email and you can have a load more

Stoots

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2024, 05:35:57 pm »
Not a bad gaff and motor for a window cleaner that well done.

Bungle

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2024, 05:45:16 pm »

Will these do ?

Give me your email and you can have a load more

thingybob1875@gmail.com  Send em over splash

windowswashed

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2024, 07:21:08 pm »
Had a Porsche when I was 23, great cars but everyone charges a RIP off tax to service and parts for them. Drive a Jag XKR and people let you out of junctions and are more civil than to Porsche drivers.

DJW

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2024, 08:15:47 pm »
Is that a housing association property?

Gringo

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2024, 09:27:52 am »
 ;D not in Salford

Stoots

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2024, 09:30:47 am »
;D not in Salford

Daz probably cleans that. Looks like it's in the leafy suburbs  ;D

Bungle

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2024, 05:25:54 pm »
No email has come through yet splash.

Splash & dash

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2024, 08:05:09 pm »

Patience is a virtue 😂😂 it’s to dark to take pictures of an evening, but you will get them as soon as I can organise it 👍

Bungle

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2024, 08:23:40 pm »

Patience is a virtue 😂😂 it’s to dark to take pictures of an evening, but you will get them as soon as I can organise it 👍

Take some in the morning before you go to work 👍

deeege

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2024, 08:31:16 pm »
Why would you want pictures of some randoms car anyway?  ???
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

KS Cleaning

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2024, 08:53:26 pm »
Maybe because he’s a bit of a petrol head and he really likes the look of Splash’s Porsche?

zesty

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2024, 09:04:41 pm »
Maybe because he’s a bit of a petrol head and he really likes the look of Splash’s Porsche?

It is a tad weird, he could just Google the car make and model, or look at them on autotrader.