Bungle

Re: 60k a year and skint!
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2024, 08:50:09 pm »
Did you send bungle the photo of the interior ? - depending on available daylight and hopefully the porche comes within th some sort of lighting

What do you think?
We look at them, they look through them.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2024, 08:54:51 pm »
You bunch of doubting Thomases, green eyed monsters😁

Splash & dash

« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2024, 09:01:49 pm »
Did you send bungle the photo of the interior ? - depending on available daylight and hopefully the porche comes within th some sort of lighting

No I haven’t yet just biding my time to draw people out to show their true colours 😉but they will come

KS Cleaning

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2024, 09:03:32 pm »
It's obviously not the window cleaners car it's a customers car on his round!

Why would a window cleaner buy a porsche?even if he had the money for one they are serious money pits!the servicing costs and parts are astronomical....not worth it!
A lot of people would say it’s not worth getting brand new Golf GTi’s, GTd’s TRoc’s on PCP deals every 3 or 4 years.

Bungle

« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2024, 09:08:52 pm »

No I haven’t yet just biding my time to draw people out to show their true colours 😉but they will come

Just leave off with all the 🐂💩 fella. If anything it shows how insecure you are. Remember Part Timer calling you out on the other forum? We ain't all daft so stop trying to kid us!

Smudger

« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2024, 09:43:45 pm »

What do you think?

I know the answer - the next step will be a fained outrage 🤣
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2024, 08:59:12 am »

Why would a window cleaner buy a porsche?even if he had the money for one they are serious money pits!the servicing costs and parts are astronomical....not worth it!
A lot of people would say it’s not worth getting brand new Golf GTi’s, GTd’s TRoc’s on PCP deals every 3 or 4 years.

Nowhere near the cost of owning and servicing a Porsche though.
price higher/work harder!

KS Cleaning

« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2024, 09:24:29 am »

Nowhere near the cost of owning and servicing a Porsche though.
You wouldn’t expect to be driving a Porsche for the same kind of money as driving a VW though, just like you wouldn’t expect to drive a Dacia for the same money as a VW, it’s all relative.

NBwcs

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2024, 09:21:15 pm »

Just leave off with all the 🐂💩 fella. If anything it shows how insecure you are. Remember Part Timer calling you out on the other forum? We ain't all daft so stop trying to kid us!

What was he called out on?

Bungle

« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2024, 03:38:37 pm »
Have a guess.

Smudger

« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2024, 04:05:08 pm »
Shame really as he is a successful business why post pictures of a car thats not yours ?
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

simon w

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2024, 05:43:30 pm »
How do you know that's not his car & house? and he took the photo's whilst his windows were being cleaned.

simon w

« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2024, 05:48:53 pm »

There are other Hell Holes  window cleaning forums as well as C I U  :o

robert mitchell

« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2024, 07:22:01 pm »
I would guess Tax will probably be around £580-£600 as you pay £390 additional road tax on a car over £40k

I would guess insurance is subject to the individual age where they live etc,etc.

Fair play @splash & dash looks like window cleanings been very good to you the car is lovely but the house looks really nice..I would guess that’s a million plus property down there.

It’s also handy when you get paid 50k a year to be a full time fireman but do window cleaning instead and still get paid from both 🤑

Ime a retained watch manager not whole time . And certainly don’t get 50 k per year from the fire service wish I did .

A firefighter is on 36km once trained , been on a pay freeze for ten years but got a pay rise last year , if we had kept up with inflation it should be about 44k now .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Smudger

« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2024, 09:33:44 pm »
How do you know that's not his car & house? and he took the photo's whilst his windows were being cleaned.

I don't - hence the question !!

Some on here seem pretty certain about things ... there are several things that put doubt in my mind but you'd need to be a real saddo to post someone else's car IMO

AuRavelling79

« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2024, 08:19:42 am »

There are other Hell Holes  window cleaning forums as well as C I U  :o

Outside is where their weeping and gnashing of teeth will be.  ;D
It's a game of three halves!