Steve10

How much do your employees do a day
« on: January 24, 2024, 10:06:53 pm »
Just wondering how much do u expect your employees to do in a day?

Smudger

Re: How much do your employees do a day
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 11:55:47 pm »
What I ask of them  ;D

windows they match the rate I set when I was on the tools - that rate is somewhere in the middle of what's usually posted on here

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 07:09:05 am »
 :P
What I ask of them  ;D

windows they match the rate I set when I was on the tools - that rate is somewhere in the middle of what's usually posted on here

So about £900 a day then  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 07:16:29 am »
 ;D

I'm a long way behind splash, he travels 375 miles in a day and his staff still turn over 1500 each   ;)
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Shrek

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 07:45:39 am »
Just wondering how much do u expect your employees to do in a day?

Depends how much you charge. If you charge £5 a semi then employees will turnover less than someone charging £10 a semi - the question is , how much do you charge , then a figure can be worked out

Don Kee

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 07:47:40 am »
;D

I'm a long way behind splash, he travels 375 miles in a day and his staff still turn over 1500 each   ;)

Does Splash employ??!!
He’s never mentioned it  :o

KS Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 08:48:49 am »
;D

Aye and he says there is a shortage of window cleaners in his area………but still travels all those miles to jobs🤔

Splash & dash

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2024, 01:01:48 pm »
;D

Aye and he says there is a shortage of window cleaners in his area………but still travels all those miles to jobs🤔

Yes we do beacause it pays well and it’s a big contract been doing it 20 years , days figures are now higher than what Darren’s put  but distance travelled is a bit less and it’s a weeks work at a time for two guys .

Ascjim

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 01:25:38 pm »
My guys do £400 + VAT per person, but we only do one-off jobs like gutters etc.

Smudger

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2024, 03:34:13 pm »
;D

Yes we do beacause it pays well and it’s a big contract been doing it 20 years , days figures are now higher than what Darren’s put  but distance travelled is a bit less and it’s a weeks work at a time for two guys .

Fantastic! 👍

No idea why you would want wind it down

Splash & dash

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2024, 04:14:42 pm »
;D

Fantastic! 👍

No idea why you would want wind it down

Want to semi retire , no debts why keep working 40 hours a week just to build money got a couple of other investments that bring in a regular income , the guys that work for me are buying the rounds they do , ime just going to keep a few cream jobs to keep my hand in and  keep me active ,.

Smudger

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2024, 06:04:54 pm »
👍

DJW

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2024, 10:12:16 am »
;D

Two guys in a hotel for a week and 600+ miles round trip. Must be a good payer.
Is it Balmoral?

Splash & dash

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2024, 02:31:06 pm »
;D

Two guys in a hotel for a week and 600+ miles round trip. Must be a good payer.
Is it Balmoral?

There is accommodation on site that’s only £40 a night , so not expensive yes it’s a very good earner wouldn’t be doing it if it wasn’t .