« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 07:36:23 pm »
to small, might wait for the extreme version

Mike #1

Re: Super-Lite sill brush NEW
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 08:02:31 pm »
might get one to add to my gardiners collection

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 08:17:21 pm »
I do like the look of this brush. Gardener are using there heads again.

Erithwc

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 08:19:26 pm »
i was going to buy a xtreme brush but i might have to wait and see what the reviews are like on this one  ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 10:28:47 pm »
http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/info_BRUSH_SL_RADIUS_SILL.html

Now that's more like it.  Something like that was urgently needed as, due to the angle,  many sills were not cleanable while using the carbon gooseneck.  Not sure if it was an oversight that is being hastily overcome or if it was always planned that way and there was a delay with the brushes.
All we need now is a superlight cladding brush for a full set  :) .

wpclean

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 10:34:42 pm »
Can I ask respectfully if you are in any way connected to gardiners ?
If you are not you should ask for a serious commision.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 10:36:43 pm »

Now that's more like it.  Something like that was urgently needed as, due to the angle,  many sills were not cleanable while using the carbon gooseneck.  Not sure if it was an oversight that is being hastily overcome or if it was always planned that way and there was a delay with the brushes.

No this is not an oversight hastily overcome - The Radius-Sill brush project has been in development for just over 2 years now! We would have liked to have this project sorted a long time ago. :) In fact the carbon gooseneck and the 90 degree plastic socket were both developed primarily for this brush - they just took a lot less time to get to market.

boshravie

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 10:43:19 pm »

No this is not an oversight hastily overcome - The Radius-Sill brush project has been in development for just over 2 years now! We would have liked to have this project sorted a long time ago. :) In fact the carbon gooseneck and the 90 degree plastic socket were both developed primarily for this brush - they just took a lot less time to get to market.

Hi Alex
I love these new super light brushes, i have two already. Its just I would have loved to have them In fan jet as well as pencil jets, would you do anything like this in future?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 11:02:17 pm »

Hi Alex
I love these new super light brushes, i have two already. Its just I would have loved to have them In fan jet as well as pencil jets, would you do anything like this in future?

I will email you tomorrow about the Fanjet strategy.

windiewasher

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 11:07:49 pm »
Alex when will these sill brushes be on sale? How much for?
Cheers
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 11:11:05 pm »
Alex when will these sill brushes be on sale? How much for?
Cheers

Drop me an email to alex@agardiner.co.uk and I can let you know more details.  :)

boshravie

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 11:11:41 pm »

Hi Alex

I will email you tomorrow about the Fanjet strategy.

Great Many thanks  :)

s.w.c

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 11:28:46 pm »
i like the look of it, :D

gary999

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 11:34:00 pm »
about bloody time! will be one of my first purchases
when the insurance pay up! :)

Paul Coleman

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 11:50:43 pm »

Anyone in particular?  It's hard to know who you are referring to if you don't quote the post.

wpclean

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 12:06:17 am »

Anyone in particular?  It's hard to know who you are referring to if you don't quote the post.
Sorry I thought it would be easy . . . . . my mistake  ::)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 08:27:59 am »

No, not in any way apart from using their gear. YES, you are right, I should be on commision! ;D

I am a Gardiners fan, that's it basically mate. I've been wfp over 7 years & been sold some real rubbish in that time by various suppliers. I was getting fed up with all the crap out there. When Gardiners released the first SLX 4 years ago I got one. At this moment I knew this company DID know what they were on with, such was the relief to get a product that actually exceeded my expectations & so I followed their progress & continued to buy the best products available! ;)

Alex Allen

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 09:48:01 am »

No, not in any way apart from using their gear. YES, you are right, I should be on commision! ;D

I am a Gardiners fan, that's it basically mate. I've been wfp over 7 years & been sold some real rubbish in that time by various suppliers. I was getting fed up with all the crap out there. When Gardiners released the first SLX 4 years ago I got one. At this moment I knew this company DID know what they were on with, such was the relief to get a product that actually exceeded my expectations & so I followed their progress & continued to buy the best products available! ;)

what you winproclean, never would have know
there not the best quality
with the huge number of faults posted on here
it makes them worse than brodex or bayersan
and their brushes are not as good as the vikan
their just cheap light brushes that fall apart
thats ok for you your expectations are low  ;D

windiewasher

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 10:17:38 am »
Your full of manure.
Aeriel brushes are garbage

what you winproclean, never would have know
there not the best quality
with the huge number of faults posted on here
it makes them worse than brodex or bayersan
and their brushes are not as good as the vikan
their just cheap light brushes that fall apart
thats ok for you your expectations are low  ;D
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.