Richard Stevenson

Extremely fragile
« on: January 15, 2020, 04:20:31 pm »
Just broke another  section on my extreme 25. So changed for SLX 25, to be honest  I can't  tell the difference  in weight  or stiffness. It's  not until  you get up to 40 + feet that there seems to be any benefit.  I know  the stats  say different,  but in actual  use they feel the same in every way. Save some penny's buy the SLX.

NWH

Re: Extremely fragile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 04:55:22 pm »
I can really tell the difference I ordered 1 by mistake took it out the box and knew immediately

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 04:58:38 pm »
i just buy a new xtreme 25 every year now,sod the cost....there is a world of difference between the SLX  25 and the XTREME 25 ...i have lots of awkward angle windows on some parts of my round and it makes a MASSIVE difference in reduced strain at the end of a working day.....

dont kid yourself....i started using a SLX 25 again the other year and after around 9 months of using it every day i started to get aches and pains here and there,bought a new xtreme and they went within a week......
price higher/work harder!

Jonny 87

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 05:05:39 pm »
No chance do they feel The same. You might want them to...... but they certainly don’t.

Been there done that, and now only Use extremes.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

NWH

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 05:09:43 pm »
One feels like a lead pipe the other like a copper one.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 11:00:40 pm »
I can really tell the difference I ordered 1 by mistake took it out the box and knew immediately
You ordered 1 by mistake and didn’t realise until you took it out the box😂😂😂😂 How did you not realise your mistake when you were paying for the pole?

P @ F

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 01:13:06 am »
You ordered 1 by mistake and didn’t realise until you took it out the box😂😂😂😂 How did you not realise your mistake when you were paying for the pole?
He uses hot water so makes 2K a day , money is no object  ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Don Kee

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 07:52:23 am »
One feels like a lead pipe the other like a copper one.

I thought they were made out of carbon?

p1w1

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 08:12:41 am »
Lol ordered one by mistake...do you believe yourself the poop you post

P @ F

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 09:00:44 am »
It’s easily done , I bought an Astra last week online , only when the Ferrari turned up did I realise the mistake  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Dry Clean

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 09:20:25 am »
Just broke another  section on my extreme 25. So changed for SLX 25, to be honest  I can't  tell the difference  in weight  or stiffness. It's  not until  you get up to 40 + feet that there seems to be any benefit.  I know  the stats  say different,  but in actual  use they feel the same in every way. Save some penny's buy the SLX.

It will depend on the brush, using an Extreme brush you wont notice much if any difference below 25ft, put a waterlogged brick on the end of one and they will flop about like a fishing rod.

NWH

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2020, 12:50:21 pm »
Sorry I meant they sent me the wrong pole

KS Cleaning

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2020, 03:26:39 pm »
Rumbled😁😁

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2020, 03:40:31 pm »

Hi NWH

When was this? Did we sort it out for you?  :)

I have checked back through your last 5 years of orders and cannot see that we have sent you an incorrect pole order?

Don Kee

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2020, 03:43:43 pm »

Hi NWH

I have checked back through your last 5 years of orders and cannot see that we have sent you an incorrect pole order?

So....either NWH is full of cr@p or he’s been rumbled for blagging Gardiners...

It seems the bull poop is starting to catch up...

KS Cleaning

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2020, 04:20:27 pm »

Hi NWH

🗣🗣💩💩😂😂

NWH

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2020, 04:34:33 pm »

Hi NWH

It was a while ago Alex I spoke to one of the girls on the phone and there was some confusion I was sent an SLX instead of an extreme,if you look back through you’ll see I returned it but as you say a while ago now.

Slacky

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2020, 05:11:33 pm »
lol

This place gets funnier by the minute.

Smudger

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2020, 05:16:26 pm »
me thinks Nigel has been found out........

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2020, 05:49:10 pm »
No I haven’t if he checks he will see I was sent an SLX when I rang to say the girl said at the time that’s what I ordered and I remember at the time it was my fault,I returned the pole paid the extra money and got sent the extreme pole.