elite mike

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #540 on: December 13, 2014, 08:35:05 pm »
Mind, we have heard some pretty good claims about just pure water too over the years. Usually from newbies who go WFP then somehow think they are physics professors! Rots wood (well, any water will do that), eats van floors, puts holes on your clothes, dries skin, removes skin moisture etc etc and that's without all the over-hyped & exaggerated claims of it's cleaning properties!!  ::)roll ;D ;D

This afterall....... CIU  the place where egos are akin to a blind cobbler's thumb!!

haven't heard many of those for a long time ;D

Dont forget pure water weighs less than normal water obviously because theres impurities in normal water making it weigh more

lmao   ;D ;D

LWC

« Reply #541 on: December 13, 2014, 08:43:27 pm »
Can anyone confirm is Vision makes water weigh more?

kempy

« Reply #542 on: December 13, 2014, 09:48:52 pm »
You are only adding 1ml per 100 litres .
So weight gain is practically zero .
I've used it for over 12 months and it's amazing on the repeated visits to all my properties / customers .
But again I'm obviously affiliated to Vision . But I have never had any spotting issues since I've used Vision and my regular cleans are a doddle . Plus first cleans are no problem .
Used it hot today as well, again was very good .
i would simply just try it  , we've had some great reviews .

slap bash

« Reply #543 on: December 13, 2014, 10:00:59 pm »
serious tho alan u need to get the dose rite to get the resalts this mix is not for the amateur wc lmfao ;D

Is this a figment of the hype, a member since the 30 nov 2014 You guys are messing up your marketing.
Will the King please stand up. I thought Elvis was dead. Which one of you puppets is the King.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

slap bash

« Reply #544 on: December 13, 2014, 10:17:39 pm »
I don't no dilly about hydro watsit this and that glass. I am not a scientist, unlike most on here. I am rubbish at spelling and possibly cleaning windows...but I do know this and its not hard to understand. IF WATER IS ANYWHERE, ON GLASS ETC AND THE WIND BLOWS DUST, THE WATER WILL COLLECT IT. Now for the junk feedback  ;) road side houses collect more grime than any. We live next to a dry stone wall. If I don't wipe the water of my car when washed, it collects dust from the wall. Same thing

With the amount of rain we have been having I don`t think there is much bust around in the air.It would all be damped down.I cannot think there is a desert in the U K.

kempy

« Reply #545 on: December 13, 2014, 10:35:58 pm »
There's no marketing hype or ploy . I don't know PureH2O and he seems happy with using Vision . As does a few others .

the king

« Reply #546 on: December 13, 2014, 10:59:59 pm »
hay slap dash i mean slap bash ;D im the king bitch wats up 8)

PoleKing

« Reply #547 on: December 13, 2014, 11:06:49 pm »
King Bitch? Wouldn't that be Queen ::)roll
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

gary999

« Reply #548 on: December 13, 2014, 11:07:24 pm »
I don't no dilly about hydro watsit this and that glass. I am not a scientist, unlike most on here. I am rubbish at spelling and possibly cleaning windows...but I do know this and its not hard to understand. IF WATER IS ANYWHERE, ON GLASS ETC AND THE WIND BLOWS DUST, THE WATER WILL COLLECT IT. Now for the junk feedback  ;) road side houses collect more grime than any. We live next to a dry stone wall. If I don't wipe the water of my car when washed, it collects dust from the wall. Same thing

With the amount of rain we have been having I don`t think there is much bust around in the air.It would all be damped down.I cannot think there is a desert in the U K.

There is plenty of pollution in the air on busy city roads which covers the windows
in crap and how about the poor buggers that work on the coast and have to put
up with the salt spray.

the king

« Reply #549 on: December 13, 2014, 11:11:19 pm »
i work on the cost its a nte mare salt on every window an not just a bit caked >:(

Window Lickers

« Reply #550 on: December 13, 2014, 11:50:32 pm »
i work on the cost its a nte mare salt on every window an not just a bit caked >:(

Thats not salt and its on your face not the windows.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Jonny 87

« Reply #551 on: December 14, 2014, 12:00:38 am »
hi Jonny.
my di vessel is after my tank. Still ok to use 'vision' ?

Hi shining,

Sorry but this has to be added to pure water.

DI resin starts to take away certain parts of the additive so that it really isn't worth using it.

Do you have any way you can filter straight into your tank?

I know it's not ideal for all users.

Were working on a way to add the vision just before the reel but this is still a long way off yet.
If a di takes away some parts of Vanish then Vision should push the tds no matter how little it added as di do not filter pure water but attract neg charged and pos charged in a mixed bed resin.If as you say it will take away then it will up the tds which you say does not happen, To do this vision is a charged solid and then a measured by TDS.

000 pure water......add vision..........000 pure water.

It's pretty simple really.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

slap bash

« Reply #552 on: December 14, 2014, 12:12:01 am »
hello pure,to answer some questions,
the constant dead ending and re-adjustment,vision contains bigger sizes atoms than pure alone (one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms)so,although it sounds wierd this is what you could find,i use a different type of controller so can only summise that this is whats happening,the oranges?!! its a perfume called citronella used widely in the perfume trade and aromatherapy industries,it covers the smell of the base ingredients which is not pleasant :-[,we like the strong smell as it is calming,you know its present in the water and can over time give an indication if you have overdosed or not with it

Another misquote one oxygen 2 hydrogen its H 2 O therefore 1 hydrogen 2 oxygen
When I was a child my mother used ti put citronella oil to drive away mosquitoes used in hot countries and it did not smell like citrus fruit. ;D ;D ;D 

slap bash

« Reply #553 on: December 14, 2014, 12:26:16 am »
One more if the di took a art of Vision away then that part must be undissolved part and therefore will push the TDS up. DI do not filter water they attract oppositely charged parts / or atoms may they be negatively charged or positively. That is why its called a mixed bed resin its cationic and some resin beads are anionic. You are right with one thing its weird. It does not make sense. I rest my case.

the king

« Reply #554 on: December 14, 2014, 08:33:32 am »

Thats not salt and its on your face not the windows.

CRACKERS ^^^^ ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #555 on: December 14, 2014, 08:46:40 am »
One more if the di took a art of Vision away then that part must be undissolved part and therefore will push the TDS up. DI do not filter water they attract oppositely charged parts / or atoms may they be negatively charged or positively. That is why its called a mixed bed resin its cationic and some resin beads are anionic. You are right with one thing its weird. It does not make sense. I rest my case.

Let's agree to disagree slap bash.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

kempy

« Reply #556 on: December 14, 2014, 08:57:53 am »
Slap Bash , have you used Vision ?

Dave Willis

« Reply #557 on: December 14, 2014, 12:42:32 pm »
Only if it makes you hallucinate.

slap bash

« Reply #558 on: December 14, 2014, 02:29:06 pm »
I a m  looking at your facts don`t don`t line up to convince me that this amazing product  is for me .I don`t do buy and try at my expense.

jk999

« Reply #559 on: December 14, 2014, 03:11:07 pm »
i think someones been on pot