deci

window poles systems
« on: June 30, 2005, 01:02:14 am »
high am thinking of getting my first window system but not sure where to look for best prices and information have seen them working but not sure what to look for
am only a small contractor and dont want to fork out to much initaily any advice would be most appreciated

mark
wales

db cleaning

www.mrgutters.co.uk

Re: window poles systems
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 01:24:36 am »
i bought mine on ebay 2nd hand paid 800 including

650ltr caged tank
300gpd 5 stage reverse osmosis
50mtr hose
1X 12ft residential pole
1X30 ft comercial pole
(anodised aircraft alloy)
16 vikan head brush and a
whale pump

there is a 2nd hand one on ebay at the moment just type in window cleaning and look through the list

shawn
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

rosskesava

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 05:55:35 pm »
Try www.ro-man.co.uk

We've bought all the basics from them and they seem an ok company. I got tied up in knots and e mailed them and I was pleasantly surprised at how helpfull they were. The information guide is usefull to.

Cheers

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 05:59:45 pm »
Try www.wintes.co.uk or www.cleantech.co.uk though i would recommend phoning first to find out what you want to know ;D

williamx

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 06:08:58 pm »
Kept your eyes peeled.

I am building a complete trolley system which should be able to carry enough water for 10 house cleans will go over most terrains and down most alleyways it will also have enough hose to reach any house that is 330 feet away from you, for them hard to reach areas.

It will be on ebay shortly 

gaza

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 06:12:14 pm »
try ebay item 4382090840 cheap way of resin di purefyers if its still on there then u need all the gizmoes at http://www.d.co.uk sorry this is not linked as still waiting for someone on here to tell me how to do it.

THIS IS A EASY WAY OF DOING IT IF YOU LIVE IN A SOFT WATER AREA,BIT  COSTLY WAY IF IN HARD WATER AREA, CAN FIND OUT PHONE YOUR LOCAL WATER BOARD UP OR iTHINK IT GIVES YOU AN AREA MAP ON RO -MAN SITE

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

williamx

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 06:17:37 pm »
Gazza

To put the link on this site all you do is go to the web page you want to display, click on the address bar so it turns blue then go to edit at the top of your computer screen, press copy then come to this site open up the topic you want to comment on press reply, click on the message box so the cursor is flashing then go to edit at the top of your computer screen and press paste. ;D ;D

s.hughes

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 10:00:36 pm »
i bought mine on ebay 2nd hand paid 800 including

650ltr caged tank
300gpd 5 stage reverse osmosis
50mtr hose
1X 12ft residential pole
1X30 ft comercial pole
(anodised aircraft alloy)
16 vikan head brush and a
whale pump

there is a 2nd hand one on ebay at the moment just type in window cleaning and look through the list

shawn
Hi Shawn
Do you know what type of whale pump that is?

Cheers
Steveyboy

gaza

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 11:22:24 pm »
AUSTIN HOW MUCH DOES IT PRODUCE PER DAY?

gaza

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 11:25:28 pm »
give you ring in morning

gaza

www.mrgutters.co.uk

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 11:46:44 pm »
hi how much

not sure its a mains one .. the bloke was using a genny for power .. i have it all at my mums house cos i got no garden trust me buy something and leave it to stand ... my wife has been emptying her savings on me bought a new laptop this week too 800

shawn
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.