Craig_Mawlam

Ionic-Pro2™
« on: February 26, 2005, 12:17:37 pm »
Ionic Systems Ltd will be launching a New 200 litre trailer system designed specifically to speed up residential window cleaning jobs. With 200 litres of ultra pure de-ionised water, residential window cleaning professionals can concentrate their efforts at the money making end of the waterfed pole. Set up time is dramatically reduced and time spent lifting heavy containers for decanting is eliminated avoiding manual handling issues at the same time.

The complete package includes, Ionic-Pro2™ 200 litre trailer, 300gpd RO unit, 30 inch colour change DI filter, wall mounting brackets, 18ft Multipole™, 50mtrs of anti-kink hose, Hose reel, TDS monitor and free WFP training at the BWCA for one. It’s a great package at a fantastic price! Items can be purchased individually. The complete kit can be delivered anywhere in the UK for self-assembly or can be collected from our new premises in Swindon or at our Castleford depot. Ionic’s UK distributors will have stock shortly.

Ionic-Pro2™ will be available at the Cleaning Show where all details will be available. So if you dipped your toe last year and want to move your business forward during the 2005 window-cleaning season, come and talk to Ionic.

I have asked Phil Hanson to post some pictures.

Best regards
Craig Mawlam
Ionic Systems ltd

Ian_Giles

Re: Ionic-Pro2™
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 12:23:20 pm »
Sounds good Craig, but you forgot to state how much this system  costs! ;D

There should really be a tongue in cheek icon................

I'll look forward to seeing the system at the show.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Craig_Mawlam

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 12:35:44 pm »
Ian,

I'm not sure that I'm allowed to mention price on the forum,  :-X however the complete package is a similar cost to a trolley system!  ;)

Cheers Craig!

Philip Hanson

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 12:40:37 pm »
Here are some pictures of the new system:

And the water purification unit for this system is the TITAN RO range:

I'll be having a closer look at the NEC.  Personally I think it looks the business.

Yes you are allowed to put the cost on, and I for one am dying to know!  So how much is it?

-Philip
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

Craig_Mawlam

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 01:54:39 pm »
Thanks for adding the pictures Philip;

The introductory price for the complete package is £1,995 + VAT the package includes;

1) Ionic-Pro2™ 200 litre trailer
2) 300 GPD Titan™ RO
3) 30 inch colour change DI filter
4) Wall mounting brackets for DI filter
5) 50 mtrs of Tricoflex hose
6) Hose reel
7) 18ft Waterfed Multipole™
8  TDS Meter
9) All fittings/connectors
10) Free WFP Training for one at the BWCA

Best regards
Craig Mawlam

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2005, 05:56:04 pm »
We can offer finance over 3 years costing just £70.00 + vat a month, or if you want to take advantage of these interest free for 6 months deals on credit  cards, we will be happy to take credit card payments also.

I look forward to seeing many of you at The Cleaning show next week, come and say hello we are on Stand J48

Regards

Reuben

reuben@ionicsystems.com   

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 11:13:51 pm »
Thank you to everyone who visited us at the show, the pro-2 went down well
and looked good on the stand.

for further details give us a call 07879 443 043

kind regards

Reuben ;)

Duke

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 04:09:45 pm »
it looks the dog's....I did see it at the show.....not sure how I'd get on with a trailer though....mind you, the price is ok, and the finance options will open it to many out there who can't shell out 2 grand plus vat in one go.....

AuRavelling79

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 07:56:05 pm »
Is the trailer/tank avaialble on its own? (I already have poles/RO/Batteries etc)
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2005, 09:29:20 am »
MalcG

yes

Give me a call on 07879 443 043 or mail reuben@ionicsystems. for further details

regards

Reuben

simbag

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2005, 09:59:36 pm »
Has anyone, or is anyone thinking of getting this trailer?

I think it ideal, I'm only in the business a month, and can already see the potential for this. I have seen so many houses with windows above porches or roofs that are inaccessible using trad methods. The owners must get cheesed off, looking through a dirty window that can't be cleaned. Well, not unless you have one of these anyway!  ;)

Have already told some of my customers that I'm considering getting one, and those people with conservatories are looking quite happy about it too!

Are there any other systems similar to this setup, or is this this first of a kind?

Also would like to know how long 200Ltrs would last, and whether this system, is suitable for hard water areas, (I live in cambridgeshire)?

Thanks,

Simon

simbag

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2005, 04:44:08 pm »
bump

Mike_G

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2005, 05:32:26 pm »
How long would it take to fill up tank?

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2005, 10:00:58 pm »
The tank would take 2-3 hours to fill.

These Pro-2 trailers are in stock and ready for dispatch.

Trailers and RO can be viewed at our distributors show rooms in Brighton and Watford and at Ionic at Castleford and Swindon.

For further details mail reuben@ionicsystems.com 

brett walker

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2005, 11:25:27 pm »
I PHONED UP FOR THE  2005  CATALOGUE LAST WEEK ..........STILL HAVENT RECIEVED IT