Jan K

Software program
« on: April 10, 2005, 05:49:53 pm »
Hi Guys!

Just wondered if any of you out there can point me in the right direction, now that I have 4 rotas to manage, to a software package that does the following:

Allows me to look at one or more of the rotas at the same time
Allows me to itemise the Client charge/staff pay alongside the staff's rotas
allows me to produce invoices from above information if required.

Probably asking too much, but you never know!! ;D

Ta!

Jan

anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol

paul@scc

Re: Software program
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 01:28:28 am »
Hi hard program to do but can be built take about 2 weeks to do if you send me detail of type of layout can see what can do

Fox

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 07:15:53 am »
Hi Jan

See if you can get some information on domicillary care, (home care services) software packages, most of these will set up rotas, allow you to input wages and store information on each member of staff and client.

Hope this helps
Fox

Jan K

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 05:07:15 pm »
cheers guys!

will take a look at Fox's idea first. :)

anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol

Jan K

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 01:47:53 pm »
Hi guys!

Having trawled the net for software programs I came up with 2 that were sport on....an American program from Service CEO (from www.insightdirect.com) and a British one from StaffPlan.

Looked through the demo video on both sites and they are excellent (although not necessarily for dom cleaning). It didn't take a genius to realise, whilst watching them, that they would both be expensive, and indeed we are talking thousands here, not in my budget.

So if any of you out there might be good enough to take time to look through them (specifically the Service CEO which appears, to me, to be the more relevant one) and point me in any cheaper directions I would be eternally greatful.

Another company did offer me the software package which I could trial as a beta tester, but they haven't come back to me yet.

As each month goes on I am tying up more and more of my time linking staff to Clients and then Clients to invoices and then invoices to wages each month! It's the one thing that takes an age and drives me nuts!

Cheers all!

Jan

keith b

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2005, 05:53:18 pm »
Jan,

Take a look at these websites, it maybe what your looking for!
www.productivity-software.com/sbtracker
www.easylog.co.uk

Lesley J

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2005, 10:30:55 pm »
we use ceo system. its good although takes a bit of time and effort to get
going with it, especially if your too busy to sit for any length of time to configure the software, but its now up and running and saves time.
Lesley
Lesley Tyrrell

Jan K

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 04:09:52 pm »
Hi Lesley

Thanks for that, but I can't really afford what they are asking for CEO, it's nearly 2k  ::)

Lesley J

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 04:44:16 pm »
we did not pay that much. cos we could not afford that either
Lesley
Lesley Tyrrell

Knocker

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 07:43:00 am »
I am thinking of buying this, but don't want to pay 2k - How much did you pay?

mbearne

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 03:52:49 pm »
Hi,
We have been looking too and so far have only located window cleaning scheduling products that could fit the bill.
We are currently using Access for our database/invoicing and Excel for our scheculing, the latter of which requires a great deal of maintenance.
Have you visited www.download.com? You might find something there.
Let us know how you get on.
Melanie

Jan K

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 06:45:42 pm »
Hi Melanie!

Yea I've visited download.com....I use it quite often for freebie progs, but there's nothing there that would work for me any better than the Word/Excel system I am using at the moment....thanx anyway  ;D

anne

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 08:15:25 pm »
hi jan... i use the word excel prgramme and whateva freebies i can find....ive got some decent stuff off it  but its far too time consuming...wish i could find something else too...
the annoying thing is my brother used to design software for business users....did he design me some ?  NO did he heck so ive come on here hoping to get some advice too
 ;D

Lesley J

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2005, 11:04:49 pm »
we paid approx £900.00 for our ceo programme,, its good at scheduling clients,weekly, monthy, etc visits,, timesheets, wages, invoices and loads of reports and much more that we dont use yet because I dont have the time to sit and play with it. I has taken me some time to configure it as I am not a wiz kid on the computor but Ive got there in the end with the manuals and on line support.
Lesley Tyrrell

Jan K

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2005, 02:09:34 pm »
Hi Lesley

I was quoted nearly £2k by Louis Parazzo at CEO!!!!!! :-\

Lesley J

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 02:50:37 pm »
Hi Jan
I paid $1895.00 in October last year, which was a little less than £1000.00
I dealt with Tom Harvell. At the time we had 10 staff to rota we now have more staff and its still workig OK.

Lesley
Lesley Tyrrell

Jan K

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 09:57:31 pm »
I must admit, after watching the video, it does look like a fine piece of software..........will have to wait a bit longer for me tho  :-\

Jan

paul mandragouras

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 03:18:45 pm »
Hello Everyone.

My name is Paul Mandragouras and I head up sales here at Insight Direct.  I would like to offer up any information you may require regarding ServiceCEO.

You can contact me directly:  paul@insightdirect.com

As far as pricing goes, List price is 2495 US dollars, roughly 1385 Brittish Pounds, for a single concurrent user, one year of upgrades, access to our live and recorded on line training, and three hours of technical support.

If you are nice to the sales rep, you should be able to get an extra 10% off from them.

If cash flow is an issue for you, we also offer a subscription model.  Essentially, the package above, but only one hour of technical support, for 150 US dollars, or approximately 80 Brittish Pounds per month.

I am not sure how Lou Porazzo quoted you 2000 pounds.  Perhaps there was a communication breakdown, or he converted the currency incorrectly.  Our pricing is listed, and our Account Ececutives do not  set or raise our prices.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.  Domestic home cleaners, window cleaners and carpet cleaners make up the majority of our customers, although other service industries leverage our solution as well.

Cheers.

Paul

barryhynd

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 04:49:18 pm »

Hi Folks,

I have to agree with Jan here, the Service CEO certainly seems to be the package. However, I also agree that the cost is a little restrictive to start up companies. Even the £80 a month option is very expensive. I would be interested in buying the software to. Who would be interested in going to then collectively to try and negotiate a better price. I'm certainly willing to endorse the software on my site etc if it gets me a few quid off.

What do you all think?

Jan K

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2005, 08:24:57 pm »
Hi Barry!

Yes, I am definately still interested, but I agree £80.00 a month is still way out of my league at present! My website is currently being built and I too would be willing to endorse the product for a reduction in cost (of course it would need to be a very good reduction)

Jan

amir

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2005, 03:59:28 pm »
Has anyone tried this link for a brilliant window cleaning software product.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4428421661&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1[

Thanks,

Amir

Contact me with any questions: ghiass1@hotmail.com

K Davis

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 02:35:43 pm »
Have you looked at yview.co.ok
Designed specificalyy for cleaning companies, does exactly what you want.