richyvezy

Re: spring cleans
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 09:38:23 pm »
it turns out it was actually a four bedroom house!
With one bathroom, two reception rooms and a conservatory.
She wanted everything cleaned. including a double oven, all kitchen and bathroom cupboard emptied and cleaned.
All books taken off shelves and cleaned individually.
Also the inside and out side of her conservatory roof cleaned and windows and frames inside and out!!

I saidit would be £250 for everything inside, and just £60 for the outside of the conroof and windows and frames.
So I said call it £300 for everything....

She said it was much more then she thought and she'll let me know......   i'm still waiting for a reply! ::)

How much was she expecting to pay? ??? ::)

I think you gave a very very fair price for what she expects so I wouldn't question your price mate. It's hard to get these clients to see that we have a businesses to run with bills, overheads etc - I bet she was thinking around the £150 mark which of course is totally ridiculous.

We've done alot of domestics both regular and one-off deep cleans and can't command the prices we get for doing similar work for the End of Tenancy cleans for our letting agents or private landlords. Domestic clients are more demanding and critical and do expect an awful lot for little outlay. This is why we have decided to steer clear of domestics and concentrated more on getting more contacts within the letting side.

Richy

suffolkclean

Re: spring cleans
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 12:52:05 pm »
Hi Richy
Could you give me some tips on how you go about getting more work from letting agents