scrservices

Quote, Contracts & Legal Forms
« on: October 29, 2004, 01:00:41 pm »
 ???Afternoon All,

Could any one help with this topic, I have recently started my own cleaning company within the northwest and have recently  quoted a cleaning job, I am not sure if I included enough details? Could any one advise on what  I should  be including within a quote? Also I have been looking at Legal forms software templates, has any one purchased these in order to write contracts? and if so what is your verdict as some look quite exspensive?

Any advise would be much welcome?

Thanks All

Al

Len Gribble

Re: Quote, Contracts & Legal Forms
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 08:51:26 pm »
Al

Me again!  What dose the customer want and what frequency and you price accordingly, why include any more which you ant going to do or get paid for! ;D

What you should do when submitting the quote: method statement, risk assessment etc.

What type of contracts are you referring too ???

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Fox

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 12:06:00 am »
A quotation should include - covering letter, company information, schedule of works, COSHH, H & S, copy of insurance, quotation, terms & conditions/contract.

scrservices

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 12:19:13 pm »
Morning,

Thanks for the reply,  I was reffering to comercial contracts. I was thinking of purchasing some templates, is it worth it? Or does anyone know of any sites with free contract templates that can be tailored?

Thanks Again.

Any advise appreciated

Al