adl

A Big Thankyou
« on: October 07, 2004, 05:04:03 pm »
ADL would like to thank Martin Sales and his team for all the hard work that they have done in assisting us over the past 15 days over at Sidiothorpe. The prodject was a high level clean of over 80 000 square feet of ceiling at a height of 12 meters. This factory was badly fire damaged last February and has just been cleaned to a very high standard by us.

The clean was one of the hardest cleans that we could imagine being done as the building was severly smoke damaged and had to be cleaned entirely by hand as we due to the nature of the works of the factory this meant that no water or cleaning solution could be spilt anywhere in the factory, we had 8 cherry pickers working in the air for 12 hours a night non stop this was very tiring work for everyone and due to the logistical problems of limited work space this made the clean very difficult.

Following this clean we do not think that there is a building any where in the world that we could not clean.

This clean took a great deal of planning and co-ordination on site and saftey was my biggest concern for everyone in the building.

I have pictures of the before and after and i will post these soon.

regards Dave ADL Cleaning Services Ltd

martin19842

Re: A Big Thankyou
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 06:16:47 pm »
hi mate, the pics would be good, its gone crazy down here, have won three David Wilson sites, and two George Wimpey sites.

I can still hear those diesel engines whirring away,

Hey mate, hard work, but great fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody wanting advice on cherrypickers, or need drivers please let  us know

regards

martin

adl

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 06:45:51 pm »
Not this weekend though, i was woke up this afternoon by the men in the yellow van trying to put a straight jacket on me, they claim i had my arms in the air whils sleeping trying to clean my ceiling ;D ;D

martin19842

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 05:53:05 pm »
ive woken up several times over the past few days, thinking that i was on a cherry picker up against the ceiling, but if you think about the amount of time we spent up there, then the conditioning is in place.

have a good weekend, i over slept this morning, was meant to be at Stamford Homes for 6.00am didnt wake up till 8.00 so been on George Wimpey all day and going to Stamford Homes shortly,

then i will eat and pack for tomorrow.

also got another overninght job to quote, down in Bristol so need to go and have a look at it next week.

regards

martin

adl

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 09:45:49 am »
Not to worry the good news is that the same firm has had a fire in its Dublin Depot, do you fancy that one as well?

martin19842

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2004, 04:47:45 pm »
well we could do anything now.

regards

martin