The Great One

Re: Got pulled up on a job...
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 10:57:33 am »
Hi

Yep I got paid in full.

In speaking with the actual LA it turns out that when he went to them he took along a flow chart of ALL the LA's in town and compared their rates to every other letting agent in town and showed them where they were in comparision.

We have over 50 LA's in Brighton.

Compulsive/ Obsessive anyone?

Regards

Martin 8)

J. Deans

Re: Got pulled up on a job...
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 06:11:15 pm »
We have a new sales woman just started on one of our sites.
We were booked in for a build clean on Friday. But on arrival, we were told that people were moving into 2 different plots, today! Could we possibly sparkle clean them asap?
After explaining that they should've been booked in by her - with some notice! - we agreed to clean them. She handed over the front door keys only. We also explained that the cleans would be have to be quick, as we had other work booked for that day.

Got back from a commercial job today (Sunday) about half an our ago to find a message on the answerphone. "I am not happy with the standards of your cleaning. You did not take the protective wrapping off the drawers in the fridge and clean them" (New fridge!) "Also the garage floor was very dusty!"

1) We had already explained that the cleans may fall short due to the short notice we were given.
2) We don't clean inside brand new fridges!
3) She only gave us a front door key, not a garage key as well.
4) The properties don't have garages!

I don't think we are going to get on with this one, do you?