Nathanael Jones

www.height-wise.com for sale
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:24:54 pm »
I setup Height-Wise a while back & had big plans for it, but due to ongoing time constraints I've paid very little attention to it recently, and have realised that I simply don't have the time to make it what it should be.

The idea behind the website is promoting safety & awareness within all industries where ladder use is common, so not only does it earn a small income, but you could be helping to save lives. Its a project that really needs someone with time, energy & motivation to get it moving, build up the membership and actually start earning decent money out of it. Simply put - I'm neglecting it, & it deserves more.

So,.. if anyone is interested in adding height-wise to their business portfolio, complete with website, Facebook page (with near 3000 fans), logo, and the potential to make a small additional income out of it,  then drop me an e-mail (don't reply here, I almost never check this section of CIU!) & let me know why you'd be the right person to take the helm.

All offers will be considered,.. I'm not looking for big money from this,.. I'm more interested in seeing it go to someone who'll give it what it deserves.

Nathanael
info@height-wise.com