poles apart

Which pressure washer? Two choices so far.
« on: April 21, 2016, 04:51:46 pm »
My kranzle pressure washer has given up the ghost after 16 years. Can anyone suggest another make as I don't want to spend £1500 on a new one but willing to spend up to £900. Preferably trolley mounted and petrol.

poles apart

Re: Which pressure washer? two choices so far
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 10:56:32 am »
OK No replies yet but what about these two:
https://www.grippatank.co.uk/3000psi-pw200-ph13-petrol-pressure-washer

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clarke-pls265-heavy-duty-petrol-driven-pressur/?da=1&TC=GS-050412365&gclid=CjwKEAjwuuy4BRCvs43g9fX9mz4SJACiYydP2swQ0N7bDkVco1e7ZJVjUdtd4eVOVjJtYbqhkSJr0xoCyf3w_wcB

I don't use them a lot as I do a lot of cleaning with a Doff but sometimes need that extra kick!

Are Clarke any good as there is a £300 f=difference in price between these two?

Any help appreciated.
thanks,
Rod

Smurf

Re: Which pressure washer? Two choices so far.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 11:50:32 am »
I would suggest that you speak to the chap at rutland pumps first as he may do you a good deal on a better spec washer than those two.

poles apart

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 12:03:36 pm »
Thanks, Have you got a web address for them as I googled rutland pumps and heating places came up?

poles apart

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 12:05:22 pm »
OK got them

chrissyman

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 12:07:37 pm »
Bought a loncin 21 lpm late last year.  Been spot on mate.  Although heard they re customer service isnt the best across there.  Cant fault the pressure washer.  Apart from being a bit on the heavy side.

As smurf says i m sure the guy from rutlands can maybe help...customer service etc seemingly first class.     

jobjetting

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 05:25:41 pm »
had great service off rutland pumps so far (havent had to return anything though) they seem to be the cheapeast around aswell

whatever you do, dont go with JETMAC. worst customer service i have ever had and the components they use are complete crap

Ben Marriott

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 08:35:00 pm »
Thank you :)
Rutland Pumps Limited - 01572 729412- sales@rutlandpumps.co.uk

ray mck

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 07:43:24 pm »
Yep .just ring Ben at rutland👍🏻

SB Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 10:02:01 pm »
I would suggest that you speak to the chap at rutland pumps first as he may do you a good deal on a better spec washer than those two.
The guy at rutland pumps wasn't very helpful for me..I wanted a pressure washer that would fit in my van told him some measurements and that was the last I heard... :(

Smurf

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 10:56:20 pm »
The guy at rutland pumps wasn't very helpful for me..I wanted a pressure washer that would fit in my van told him some measurements and that was the last I heard... :(

He probably thought you were quite strange as most are more interested about the spec washer they want to buy and if it's going to be up to the job rather than wanting to buy one to fit in a certain space in a van. Not only that you obviously need space for all the other pressure washer bits you also have to carry about too.

Ben Marriott

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2016, 08:10:55 am »

Morning,

Sorry, the last we spoke you gave me some measurements and I measured up a frame and said to you that there was nothing small enough that you would be able to life over the reels at the back of your van into the small space between your tank and WFP reels. Due to the height - 3ft I think and the dimensions a 2ft x 3 ft ? A trolley would have been no good and a fixed system would have gotten in the way. My apologies if you had wanted me to get back to you further with that,

Kind Regards

Ben

Smurf

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2016, 09:22:17 am »
Always good to hear two sides of a story.  Thanks Ben.

SB Cleaning sounds to me you could do with a trailer or maybe a bigger van if you want to carry decent spec pressure washer kit about. Also another option if you have staff you could use a dedicated van for pressure washing & soft washing like some do too

Matt.

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 10:50:51 am »
I had mine built on a plate to have it bolted down in the van, fits just nice, will get round to fitting me hose reel one day, had no probs so far and every question I asked my supplier he got back to me. 

Machine has been great and defo worth the investment

Ben Marriott

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 11:31:57 am »
Always good to hear two sides of a story.  Thanks Ben.

SB Cleaning sounds to me you could do with a trailer or maybe a bigger van if you want to carry decent spec pressure washer kit about. Also another option if you have staff you could use a dedicated van for pressure washing & soft washing like some do too

It's alright I just wanted to say sorry if I hadn't made it clear enough that there wasn't anything we could do to help with a trolly system, I must admit myself, david and sophie make mistakes and do miss calls and emails occasionally and for that we apologise. We do make every effort to answer as many calls and emails per day as is possible I'm often here answering emails until 10pm. At which point I usually fall asleep to be awoken by the TNT driver the next morning :D

Ben

Smurf

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2016, 12:59:53 pm »
I had mine built on a plate to have it bolted down in the van, fits just nice, will get round to fitting me hose reel one day, had no probs so far and every question I asked my supplier he got back to me. 

Machine has been great and defo worth the investment

I think Rob from blastoff has his washer and reels fitted on a socked rack system in the van to help save space which is something like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQAMBqwzWM

SB Cleaning

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 02:27:33 pm »

Morning,

Sorry, the last we spoke you gave me some measurements and I measured up a frame and said to you that there was nothing small enough that you would be able to life over the reels at the back of your van into the small space between your tank and WFP reels. Due to the height - 3ft I think and the dimensions a 2ft x 3 ft ? A trolley would have been no good and a fixed system would have gotten in the way. My apologies if you had wanted me to get back to you further with that,

Kind Regards

Ben
Just seems strange that we can lift a grippa vac over the reels with ease ???

poles apart

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 06:37:59 pm »
Ordered one today from Ben. Should be here Friday.
Thanks all for your input.
Rod

Ben Marriott

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 09:30:20 pm »

Morning,

Kind Regards

Ben
Just seems strange that we can lift a grippa vac over the reels with ease ???

My apologies, I'll dig out the measurements and double check but I thought we had discussed the difficulty of getting a 67kg machine lifted over the reels safely. If I am wrong it is my mistake.  I thought I had said that I didn't think there was anything we could do to help you.

Ben

Smurf

Re: Which pressure washer? Two choices so far. New
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 04:34:55 pm »
That would be bonkers even to try... Got any pics of your van set up so we can see what you are talking about?

Can't you move your fixed reels out of the way as would be easier to load a washer then assuming the space is big enough to put it in that is?

I deliberately leave the back of my Renault master van clear so can easy load my guttervac & washer gear in the back using ramps. WFP gear etc I use from the side loading door no probs.