TVCS

BLOOD AND GUTS
« on: August 18, 2006, 06:03:12 pm »
Hi guys.
Well I hope we are all keeping busy.
Our pressure washing biz has been slow to get going but the window cleaning side of things is rocking, about to buy a wfp system.
We have been doing quite a bit of fleet vehicle cleaning and vehicle valeting recently and alot of caravan cleaning too.  Regarding the car and van cleaning side of things we did some vans the other day and the one was coated down the one side with the insides of a pigeon.  The lad who was the pilot said it had happened about 3 weeks ago.  All the blood and guts had dried on and it was a hell of a job to shift.  It was like trying to remove paint.  It took ages.  Is there anything on the market that will speed up the removal of fly splats and this sort of mess, as i found we were taking quite a while on the front of the vans just removing all the dead fly marks from off the bonnet.  If anyone knows of a good product that can speed this process up then please let me know. 
As far as polishing cars go, at the moment i have not been asked to do one, is there a certain brand that i should look out for.  The fleet work that i do i just use a turtle wax wash and shine shampoo, like i mentioned the car valets that i do so far the customers have not asked for a polish but i would be good to know.

Any hints, tips or advice would be greatly received.
MAny thanks in advance if anyone in forum land has can offer me any advice.
Cheers everyone
Ant
TVCS
Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)

Re: BLOOD AND GUTS
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 09:19:24 am »
Try autosmart they have all you need.

TVCS

Re: BLOOD AND GUTS
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 09:43:56 am »
Thanks RCS.  I will have a look.
Many thanks.
Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)